Thread: Fields

Fields

More fields to grow crops please. It would be nice to have the option to purchase additional or possibly earn one or two during the professors event. With the addition of tea more fields would be amazing.

I fear your wish might come true, but not in the way we would want... They might just add another CB to increase pop for + 2 fields, like in the past.

Not necessarily, we have been given fields in the past without having to increase population.
    We have only added 3 CBs To the original game, yet we have added 8 fields.
    I’m sure twice in the beginning we added 1 field without increasing anything.
    But..if they do add a CB they always add a field or maybe 2.
    Could be that’s why we are getting the Land expansions with each update lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Not necessarily, we have been given fields in the past without having to increase population.
    We have only added 3 CBs To the original game, yet we have added 8 fields.
    I’m sure twice in the beginning we added 1 field without increasing anything.
    But..if they do add a CB they always add a field or maybe 2.
    Could be that’s why we are getting the Land expansions with each update lately.
    4 CBs and 7 fields, so that's 1,75 for each CB. I am guessing when you say original, you mean until tool exchange. Windows is still in that state with Bank being the last CB and with 115 fields. But I obviously can't argue that they added some fields at the beginning without the need to increase population, cause I wasn't playing back then .
    It's just that 1-2 fields is like nothing... But a CB is quite possible. They added festive factory in 2019 february, so after more, than 1 year, they added tea. Maybe they are adding one or two CBs in the summer.
    Last edited by Rocketto; 05-16-2020 at 09:15 AM.

I agree, we need more fields earlier. I like your idea of giving extra fields as rewards. Every time they add a new plant crop, they could put 8 or so field in upcoming events, like personal goal rewards, or lab event rewards. It's better than getting a couple ingots, or the 1 brick + 1 saw I got from the Professor in exchange for the pack of 30 duplicate zoo cards.

Actually more fields are needed. After adding Peanuts and Tea as a crop, it is obvious to expect more fields to play better. Maybe new Community Buliding and Houses are offered to increase the number of fields.

You know what would be better than more fields? Another professor's experiments where he makes a device that plants seeds that produce double the amount of crops per field!!! No need to take up more space.