Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 14.05 Update is OUT! (iOS, Android, Mac)

Oh, I see. Yes, it helps! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by awwwo View Post
    Oh, I see. Yes, it helps! Thank you!
    You're very welcome + Thanks for replying.

From reading here and also on the FB page - W10 is getting little or no support for anything. We don't have half the features other platforms have, the Zoo is a loss and the whole Christmas thing has become a joke. I really enjoy the game but I am starting to believe that we are being strung along until W10 reaches it's expiration date and then we are just out of luck as the developers cut their losses.

So sad that they are making that choice. I have been playing on my PC for over a year. I have friends that play and people within the game that play well together. I hate to abandon my town.
    Last edited by Kittery32; 05-25-2020 at 02:09 AM. Reason: typo

Windows 10 users need an update because we are stlil stuck on Christmas. PLEASE, STOP MAKING COVID 19 EXCUSES AND GIVE WINDOWS 10 PLAYERS A NEW UPDATE!!!!

When will the latest update be available for windows 10 players? We are still stuck in Christmas and winter theme and its annoying.

it was good experience to have it play it

Quote Originally Posted by cmaitland View Post
    This is so frustrating. Our co-op is still stuck on Christmas. They keep telling us an update will come soon but for some reason our version does not get the updates
    I have the same problem ><

Anna the same as everyone else. When is Windows 10 being updated? Can't connect to Facebook, still Christmas and snow?

This post was made in November and now it is June of 2020 and we still have snow and Christmas!!!!