Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New community building.

New community building.

I think we need new community building.New crop tea has come but we didn't get more field because we reached at max population. No new community building has come.So we can't get more field.I like to suggest that we need new community building so that we can get new fields.The new community building are
    1.Pharmacy
    2. Plant nursery
    3 Dentist's office
    4. Gift shop
    5.video game store

Amoria said this idea.But playrix said they will not give.
    Why?
    We need fields because new crop tea has come.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 05-14-2020 at 04:58 PM.

We have been given fields before without having a new community building. From time to time they appear with the updates.
    We have to remember this is a game if strategy and with planning we can accommodate the growing of tea.
    We cannot tell you why Playrix don’t implement things, you would have to ask them direct.

How about a Vet/groomer/ pet store.......a dollar store,.... winery/cheese store.

You know, they could just lower the pop requirements for the fields.... why do you think getting more CBs is the only way? Not to mention, we get 1-2 fields/CBs, so we would need a LOT of CBs to get a significant number of fields. I think a new crop should bring like 20 fields, especially if it takes 9 hours to grow.... so that would mean 10+ CBs.

BTW I am saying all these ratios based on the past. Since bank we got 4 CBs and 7 fields, which means 1,75/CB. So 12 CB would give us 21 fields. Do we want 21 fields? I personally do. Do we want 12 new CBs? I personally don't.

You want fields, I want fields. Let us ask for fields instead of a bunch of CBs... Just because it was like this or that in the past, doesn't mean they can't change things up. They changed the zoo for example (no clue why though), they introduced the professor's experiments.... Who would have though they would do these things a couple years ago? I am hoping we'll get a new way of getting fields, or they just lower the pop requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by liswit42 View Post
    How about a Vet/groomer/ pet store.......a dollar store,.... winery/cheese store.
    We have an Animal Hospital (that I personally could do without, as well as any other building that reminds of illness and death ) - * - we have a bank (and in short, getting ingame-money any other way than buying it for Playrix' income is on their Won't Happen-list) - cheese is available at the Dairy Factory, and we have a vineyard. I guess no winery store cos they won't go through the hassle of rules and prohibitions of selling alcohol.

Anyway, as this forum is closing soon, you better send your ideas ingame as feedback. Maybe it has a chance that way

ETA * : I had forgotten the pet store, had said (probably no pet store cos animals are not "sold" here, but live here ), which still is a better idea IMO, LOL - but Charlie remembered it, see below
    Last edited by _DD_; 05-19-2020 at 06:29 AM.

There is a Pet Store, Animal Hospital, and a Canine Center all as Community Buildings. The are all shown in the screenshot below

20200518_121505.jpg
    Last edited by cdosr; 05-19-2020 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Typo

oh I had forgotten the pet store - probably cos it doesn't look like one, lol (as I would expect it)
    Thanks, Charlie!

Blonde Moment

So this is going to end too. I wish we could have a place to upload pics in your own township. or have a photo album i know several people in the coop I belong have expressed a interest in being able to do that. we spend so much time building up a township trying to make it personal or to show your style call it a new type of art gallery
    maybe have to purchase the privilege's using egots or dollars or every 3 levels you get to add a pic or two
    Last edited by liswit42; 05-19-2020 at 08:29 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by liswit42 View Post
    So this is going to end too. I wish we could have a place to upload pics in your own township. or have a photo album i know several people in the coop I belong have expressed a interest in being able to do that. we spend so much time building up a township trying to make it personal or to show your style call it a new type of art gallery
    maybe have to purchase the privilege's using egots or dollars or every 3 levels you get to add a pic or two
    yeah..i too thin so..