Thread: Transport Magnate

Transport Magnate

I think some people are cheating on this. The leader in my group has 425 points already. You would have to send all trains and planes every few minutes to get this many points. I have sent all of mine off as soon as they come in and I only have 32 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kufeldt View Post
    I think some people are cheating on this. The leader in my group has 425 points already. You would have to send all trains and planes every few minutes to get this many points. I have sent all of mine off as soon as they come in and I only have 32 points.
    No... Helis count as well, 425 is easily obtainable just with helis alone with the "record demand" booster. Probably even without the booster if someone has a big barn. My longest heli chain (max helis sent in 30 minutes) on windows is like 150+ or something and I did it with like a 1210 barn size or something, so definetely possible.
    Last edited by Rocketto; 05-13-2020 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kufeldt View Post
    Hi, do you know the trick to get the helicopters to come back to the helipad faster? Send your copter then immediately visit a co-op mate. As soon as their town loads, hit your home button and, when you get back to your town, the copter will be there, ready to load. My highest number of copters sent is 34 in 20 minutes, then I ran out of goods. Also, dont forget that people with a lot of tcash can pay to have their vehicles come back right away and if they have the 'dealer break time' booster on, they can use Rajah every 30 minutes to help fill. Personally, this event costs way too much tcash to have a chance at winning, I ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by dnana1 View Post
    Hi, do you know the trick to get the helicopters to come back to the helipad faster? Send your copter then immediately visit a co-op mate. As soon as their town loads, hit your home button and, when you get back to your town, the copter will be there, ready to load. My highest number of copters sent is 34 in 20 minutes, then I ran out of goods. Also, dont forget that people with a lot of tcash can pay to have their vehicles come back right away and if they have the 'dealer break time' booster on, they can use Rajah every 30 minutes to help fill. Personally, this event costs way too much tcash to have a chance at winning, I ignore it.
    Well, if you are lucky you have a chance as a F2P.
    I am not F2P, but this time I got a really easy group. I am not trying to win at all. I am barely doing anything and still in top 3. No t-cash spent, first place has like only 150 points and we are level 100+ players, so don't give up. Also, I am pretty sure some people are like me. After getting the achievment, they don't go for 1st place anymore.

I’m not going for 1st place anymore..let others have the chance to get the achievement. I still have over 500 points.
    Why do you think someone is cheating rather than using tcash? Playrix are very astute when it comes to cheaters.