Thread: Raga, his game is how much aggravation can you take

Raga, his game is how much aggravation can you take

I don’t understand how making a player spend 5 minutes cycling through a Raja request to get the maximum quantity is part of a game.

Where is the fun or challenge or gamemanship. It’s a bad idea. The game is how much aggravation can you take?

just let the player dial in from min to max and get an order. Then if he/she doesn’t like the price they can ask again. At least the cycling is for a better price not some wonky semi random quantity.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyJ View Post
    I don’t understand how making a player spend 5 minutes cycling through a Raja request to get the maximum quantity is part of a game.

Where is the fun or challenge or gamemanship. It’s a bad idea. The game is how much aggravation can you take?

just let the player dial in from min to max and get an order. Then if he/she doesn’t like the price they can ask again. At least the cycling is for a better price not some wonky semi random quantity.
    5 Minutes? Often takes me ten, though am rarely stubborn enough to persist longer than that, it did once take me twenty minutes to get max quantity of bagels, needed for plane O couldn't send off empty.
    Agree with you absolutely

You're both very probably not alone in this assessment, which is why "Have Dealer Quantity Offers Be Consistent" is on the Frequently Suggested-Ideas-list

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread.php?72623-Frequently-Suggested-Ideas-(For-Playrix-Staff-s-Convenience)&p=78182&viewfull=1#post78182

But - for eons, I'd say. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I haven’t got the patience to mess around...
    I will search through a couple of times and once he offers 9 of the item I take it.
    I don’t even look at the price, but I’m lucky I have enough coins and I appreciate not everyone has.

It's definetely a frustrating thing which has no purpose whatsoever. I am only buying ores and mining tools for now, so only changing items after a couple of days. I never needed 10 minutes though :O. I might have needed 5, especially for pickaxes, but not more, than that...
    Oh, and i definetely don't care about the price . Just give me already what I want...