Thread: Add a fish farm.

Add a fish farm.

Is there a fish farm in township? If not i think it should be added. It would be interesting for those who love to fish and those with fish farms. Even those who doesn't fit into these category will still enjoy it. Personally, i have never heard of an otter farm before. Might as well add a croc farm or a snake farm to balance the equation.

Township already have fish,then why we need a fish farm? And it is otter pond not farm

Quote Originally Posted by ibrual View Post
    Is there a fish farm in township? If not i think it should be added. It would be interesting for those who love to fish and those with fish farms. Even those who doesn't fit into these category will still enjoy it. Personally, i have never heard of an otter farm before. Might as well add a croc farm or a snake farm to balance the equation.
    Look at the section of the Wiki on the Ships and Islands. Once you repair the Docks, you can "explore" islands, there are 4, you get 1 right away. Fisherman's Isle is available when you reach town level 52. There you'll find Fish, Shrimp, and Lobster. There are also associated products made from these in the various factories.