Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Piggy Bank Schedule

Piggy Bank Schedule

I rely on the piggy bank to buy Tcash at the best price, but it comes and goes willy nilly. Is there a particular schedule that is adhered to? I am almost out of cash and waiting for the piggy bank to show up!

Quote Originally Posted by havenoc View Post
    I rely on the piggy bank to buy Tcash at the best price, but it comes and goes willy nilly. Is there a particular schedule that is adhered to? ...
    None that I heard of. I have the impression that it often vanishes shortly before mini games that require tcash to continue, like the Color Splash that is just over, and (of course) when they offer an ingame sale (those with a deco). But that (esp. the first) might be a Conspiracy theory by me
    So, with all the almost regular mini events coming up, it might take some time. Or they squeeze it in. <g>
    Last edited by _DD_; 05-12-2020 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    None that I heard of. I have the impression that it often vanishes shortly before mini games that require tcash to continue, like the Color Splash that is just over, and (of course) when they offer an ingame sale (those with a deco). But that (esp. the first) might be a Conspiracy theory by me
    So, with all the almost regular mini events coming up, it might take some time. Or they squeeze it in. <g>
    Yes, I’ve thought that as well. I also wonder if it is at the player level. Something in the algorythym triggers the piggy bank to show up. More conspiracy theories

I got one too. The piggy bank shows up only for players who have two pig farms and feed them twice per day.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Ha! Good one!

Quote Originally Posted by havenoc View Post
    ... I also wonder if it is at the player level. Something in the algorythym triggers the piggy bank to show up. ...
    probably the counter how often tcash was bought before.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    ...The piggy bank shows up only for players who have two pig farms and feed them twice per day.
    hmmm, twice doesn't seem enough; you could do that without spending tcash...
    now, if we could see maybe sthg like a third pig farm (that doesn't exist) and thus could combine it with a cheating suspicion, we might be really on to sthg!
    Last edited by _DD_; 05-12-2020 at 08:18 PM.

I’ve noticed it will show up at times when I don’t need it.
    When I’m low on tcash it is nowhere to be found lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I’ve noticed it will show up at times when I don’t need it.
    When I’m low on tcash it is nowhere to be found lol.
    ah exactly! That's another list they're keeping, for every town. The "low limit tcash" trigger makes the piggy disappear.

<innocent look>

"Piggy" has come to Optimal Prime. It says it can only stay until the start of the Bubble Gum Festival.
    Last edited by Míc Miller; 05-13-2020 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Míc Miller View Post
    "Piggy" has come to Optimal Prime. It says it can only stay until the start of the Bubble Gum Festival.
    oh, so it confirmed my theory above about the mini event games? amazing...
    now I just have to wonder how you bribed it to reveal that.