Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 21.11 New Update (Kindle)

KO67
    First generation kindle fire.

So, our developers just told me that the update should be available for Kindle Fire( 1st generation). Did you try to search for Township app on Amazon Appstore but couldn't find the app? (the newest version available for Kindle is 1.8.2) Please, try to check once again. If you still cannot find anything, please, send me a private message here on the Forum and I will share with you some instructions! I will do everything I can to help you!

Lar
    Township still missing from Appstore on original Fire.
    I just spoke with Amazon Customer Support. They received Township 1.8.3 this morning, and are still testing it.
    Could not give a projected release time or date ("it could be as much as a couple of days"). Just keep checking, I guess.

Rick McEntire
    Updating the Kindle is hard. I was running 1.8.0 after the post-Halloween release, but there is no update option to 1.8.2 in Township itself or Amazon sync. The only way I could update to 1.8.2 (which did fix my missing friends problem) was to go to the App Store, search for Township, hit the "Free" button as if I wanted to install it for the first time, then "Free" changed to "Update".

Lisa Richardson
    Kuen, I just checked the Amazon app store and Township is still not listed even doing a search. I have second generation Kindle Fire. Hopefully Amazon will do what they need to do to get it put back in the listings.

athenagoddess
    Just downloaded new update onto Kindle fire HDX 3rd generation
    Last edited by athenagoddess; 11-26-2014 at 04:12 PM.

Rhonda Kasow
    I have tried everything to up date my kindle fire. It is 1st generation and was able to get LAST update. I am stuck in Halloween! I have checked all over. NO tab anywhere to update. Is it just not available to me? I will stop looking and stop playing if so. I sm SICK of pumpkins and witches. Please just find out if my fire is too play? Checked settings with Amazon AND Facebook. Township tab in amazon store redirects me to buy again. No update offer ever. I have not uninstalled and reinstalled as I sm afraid to lose progress.
    Last edited by Rhonda Kasow; 11-26-2014 at 09:48 PM. Reason: spelling

Rick McEntire
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Kasow View Post
    I have tried everything to up date my kindle fire. It is 1st generation and was able to get LAST update. I am stuck in Halloween! I have checked all over. NO tab anywhere to update. Is it just not available to me? I will stop looking and stop playing if so. I sm SICK of pumpkins and witches. Please just find out if my fire is too play? Checked settings with Amazon AND Facebook. Township tab in amazon store redirects me to buy again. No update offer ever. I have not uninstalled and reinstalled as I sm afraid to lose progress.
    Rhonda, when you were redirected to buy again, did you click the "Free" button, as if you were installing first time? I had to do that, and only then did I get the update option. The "Free" button changed to the "Update" button, I clicked that and it updated fine.

Hi everybody! I passed all the information onto our developers yesterday. We are now trying to figure out the cause of this issue. Will get back to you guys as soon as I receive the answer from our development team!

athenagoddess
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Kasow View Post
    The way I got the update was deleting township then adding it again. You won't lose your town. I have done it loads of times.