Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: May 2020 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

While reading cuddz's remark just now u said "barns that are never big enough" it took me back to the early days of when I was playing & my barn leveled out around 230 items. I use to think they would cap it off at 500.

For me, tea is just another crop which I always buy on the market. Sure, I have no problem with it, have a large market. But at this point it barely feels like I farm or produce. There are so many stuff I just have to buy right away on the market, because factories are too slow, grows growing too slow. So why do I even have factories or fields? They feel less and less relevant. I buy any crop which takes longer to grow, than 2.5 hours, so pine tree and up.

Planes returning in 2 hours. Seriously, I will barely use my factories Such a joke... it will be Raja, market and other players helping. The game should encourage me to use the factories imo, but it encourages me to just buy everything at the market. And it was the manufacturing aspect which got me into the game in the first place.
    Last edited by Rocketto; 05-15-2020 at 07:25 AM.

What grass did the devrlopers smoke? Making chocolate custard in th tea factory?! Why not in the dairy factory? And tea as an ingredient for chcolate custard? Ridiculous!
    Last edited by aadjepiraatje; 05-18-2020 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Typo

hi i am not able to add my PAYTM bank details for purchase the items
    kindly add this PAYTM bank with debit card for purchase the items
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jdevanand06@gmail.com View Post
    thanks
    Hi, the developers do not read this forum. Please contact them thru the game. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by jdevanand06@gmail.com View Post
    thanks
    Get in touch with your app store as it is there you make your payment, not directly with Playrix.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Get in touch with your app store as it is there you make your payment, not directly with Playrix.
    Oh thanks, graylady! Now I know for next time!

I like the new factory, it's something different and it must be at least 6 months since the last new factory. This speedy plane thing is a pain though. I'm not really that excited about this professor event this time. A bit underwhelming.