Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: May 2020 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

Quote Originally Posted by ebliever View Post
    I rage-quit the game this morning when I saw this update. Playrix is totally blowing it, thinking that adding more and more work to playing the game fully is the way to keep people engaged. On the contrary I feel like a hamster on a wheel that they kept spinning faster and faster. It's such a relief to have stepped off. I'll log in one last time later today to complete my 16th task (1st leg of a relay task) for the sake of my teammates, but that's it. I'm done.

Having novel mini-events and other optional sideshow content is fine, but shoveling more crops and factories into a game when it was already becoming impossible to keep the existing ones all running all the time is just insane. I never stopped wishing they'd roll back the mushroom factory, and now this? Ugh. It's time to walk away.
    I am the exact opposite of you. I enjoy new factories. Actually, give me more factories, crops, and recipes to juggle. I like that part of the game more. For me that is better than getting community buildings that add nothing to the game. As far as the mini-events and regattas, I am bored with them. I can only do those so many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Rileyville View Post
    I am the exact opposite of you. I enjoy new factories. Actually, give me more factories, crops, and recipes to juggle. I like that part of the game more. For me that is better than getting community buildings that add nothing to the game. As far as the mini-events and regattas, I am bored with them. I can only do those so many times.
    What level are you? Just curious if you've seen the full complement of what's in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    What level are you? Just curious if you've seen the full complement of what's in the game.
    Im level 130. Been playing for years, but rarely comment on this board. Co-op name Seahaven, #SEZVKQ

Quote Originally Posted by Rileyville View Post
    Im level 130. Been playing for years, but rarely comment on this board. Co-op name Seahaven, #SEZVKQ
    Ok, just curious. Many newer players keep requesting their favorite products (most recently Peas) but haven't advanced far enough to see that there are (as of this update) 194 unique factory products (not counting output from the Feed Mills) and 19 Crops to plant. I just wondered if you were one of them given you low number of posts here. I didn't pay close attention to your join date of >2 years ago.

I am disappointed that the problem with making the video guy show up after opening and closing several buttons has not yet been resolved.
    Still have to click several times on the heliplatform, visiting a friend's Town in the meantime and so on to make him appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    I am disappointed that the problem with making the video guy show up after opening and closing several buttons has not yet been resolved.
    Still have to click several times on the heliplatform, visiting a friend's Town in the meantime and so on to make him appear.
    Not sure that is something they will change As they won’t see it as a problem.
    They’ve always maintained the video guy is random, and will come and go.
    Clicking a few times to get him back is more likely to be a glitch and not something they planned.

New players will always ask for things to be added.
    They have an idea and want to act on it...very understandable...however
    They can’t see the problems they may have in the future, in terms of!
    Work to do getting out the items,
    Barns that are never big enough.
    Space in which to place a new factory, and having to store decos to get that space.
    To name just a few... then the long term players are cringing thinking..oh no we don’t want more of anything.
    Even this Tea factory is a nuisance .. taking up valuable fields for 7hrs just to grow the tea before you spend more time in the factories producing the items, and already planes and helis are asking for them.
    It can be a nightmare.

I'm level 125 and I do like the excitement of a new crop, new factory, and new products.

I do wish we would get more farm plots when we get more crops.

I am always happy for more land expansions, though I hope in the future they may decide to place them at the water line at the bottom, to the right of the train and left of the boat harbor.

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post
    I'm level 125 and I do like the excitement of a new crop, new factory, and new products.

I do wish we would get more farm plots when we get more crops.

I am always happy for more land expansions, though I hope in the future they may decide to place them at the water line at the bottom, to the right of the train and left of the boat harbor.
    YES, YES, YES need more farm plots to plant the new tea plants.!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Argus012755 View Post
    YES, YES, YES need more farm plots to plant the new tea plants.!!!!!
    But only if it does not require an increase in population with more housing.