Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: May 2020 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

May 2020 Update [Android/iOS/Kindle/MAC]

Hi everyone!

The new update is starting to roll out, keep an eye out for it in your app stores!

IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Which systems have the update so far?

I'm on kindle, and I don't, but I'm starting to see "x0" when trying to fill train cars of friends that must have the update already.

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post

I'm on kindle, and I don't, but I'm starting to see "x0" when trying to fill train cars of friends that must have the update already.
    Yup, happened to me, too. iOs ofc has it and I got it on android as well 1-2 hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post

Got the Android update earlier today.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Woohoo! I pick nothing but winners! Kindle and PC FTW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Woohoo! I pick nothing but winners! Kindle and PC FTW!!!
    LOL. Hang in there, Kindle is safe.

My thoughts on bubble gum event having spinwheel, teabags being made in paper factory rather than in tea factory, expansion not where I want them.....
    Screenshot_20200513-202208~2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    My thoughts on bubble gum event having spinwheel, teabags being made in paper factory rather than in tea factory, expansion not where I want them.....
    Screenshot_20200513-202208~2.jpg
    XD Can I go with you?... But why does tea bag requires one paper... why does the new bouquet require 3 tea bags and 1 paper for a total of 4 papers, just why...
    At least for bubble gum, you could keep your tickets and only start playing when we have both double play events. How will that even work? :O Is that a 4X bonus for points?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketto View Post
    XD Can I go with you?... But why does tea bag requires one paper... why does the new bouquet require 3 tea bags and 1 paper for a total of 4 papers, just why...
    At least for bubble gum, you could keep your tickets and only start playing when we have both double play events. How will that even work? :O Is that a 4X bonus for points?
    And TWO sugarlumps for green tea candy!!!! That just isn't cricket. (Or tennis as it's bringing out the John MacEnroe in me).

THINK the double event points only lasts 24h. Not sure though.

I rage-quit the game this morning when I saw this update. Playrix is totally blowing it, thinking that adding more and more work to playing the game fully is the way to keep people engaged. On the contrary I feel like a hamster on a wheel that they kept spinning faster and faster. It's such a relief to have stepped off. I'll log in one last time later today to complete my 16th task (1st leg of a relay task) for the sake of my teammates, but that's it. I'm done.

Having novel mini-events and other optional sideshow content is fine, but shoveling more crops and factories into a game when it was already becoming impossible to keep the existing ones all running all the time is just insane. I never stopped wishing they'd roll back the mushroom factory, and now this? Ugh. It's time to walk away.