Thread: Any idea when the next update will be?

Any idea when the next update will be?

Does anyone have any idea when the next update will be?

I just saw Sneak Peek #1 in my FB feed about 2 new land expansions and also someone mentioned new TEA crop and new factory.

Any ideas when this will be?

I wasn't sure if there would be one this month with the Professor's Experiments going on.

I tried to follow a thread on FB about this but got lost ... that place is a mess!

Thank you and I will miss this forum when it shuts down. I peek in almost every day - all the best information can be found here.

Usually there are three sneak peeks, so perhaps Thursday it will show up in the App Store. Can't speak about the other platforms except for Windows: forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by Míc Miller View Post
    Usually there are three sneak peeks, so perhaps Thursday it will show up in the App Store. Can't speak about the other platforms except for Windows: forget it.
    I agree that’s usually what happens. We used to get them the second Tuesday of the month but that’s not the case any more.

Thanks for your replies.

I am very seldom on Facebook so normally don’t see Township posts. I’ll check for the next two sneak peeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I agree that’s usually what happens. We used to get them the second Tuesday of the month but that’s not the case any more.
    And here it is ... 2nd Tuesday!

I got the app update this morning. iOS for my iPad.

Tea Factory
    Tea Crop
    2 Land Expansions

New things to make in our factories.

Makes sense since the Color Splash ended. Well, back to smelting. Glad I went all out during Ore Galore.