Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost barn upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by vidanta View Post
    ... gets an automated email reply telling me that they no longer monitor that email, and tells me to contact them from within the game. So... dead end.
    oh wow. It is getting even more amazing what they understand by "Customer Service".

Who is dreadnought? He can help?
    dreadnought is a Mod here - see menu Quick Links - View Site Leaders, at the top, or here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showgroups.php

Dread is a user (not Playrix staff, I mean) and a voluntary helper in this forum, who has had amazing success with reaching Playrix or getting a reaction from them before already - sometimes, so no guarantee Click on the link I gave you above on their name, to land directly in the setup for a private message (PM).

So sorry, I didn’t realise they had changed the way to contact them.
    Sorry I can’t help x

Hi vidanta, DD, Cuddz,
    I have read your conversation and remembered a post on Township's Facebook asking questions for an upcoming interview with the Support team.
    I could sent them this reply:

"A new but very urgent question to the Support team: A few weeks ago, the procedure for reporting problems with the game, such as the sudden disappearance of a sanding update, including the necessary building materials, changed.
    If the Townbot's answer is not satisfying now, no conversation with a person will follow, as it was before. Instead, a new list of potential problems such as "lost city" appears. (If you click on that option, will your city reset to level 1? That cannot really be the intention.)
    Even after this list still no human contact appears.
    Also contacting the Support team leads to an email saying that this road has a dead end and problems must be reported in-game.
    So the human employees of the real Support team seem out of reach now, do you still exist?
    At the Playrix forum it is still possible to ask help from a Moderator and that contact between the Mod and the Support team is often very successful! But this Forum closes on June 25th so again a good option will be lost.
    -What are you going to do to become a normal, human Customer Service again, where complaints are seen as an opportunity to bind players to your Game instead of making them feel unimportant and, above all, difficult.
    Here lays an opportunity to build something positive, I sincerely hope you grab it!"

Would it explain your experience with CS?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Would it explain your experience with CS?
    At least it seems pretty much the same experience. Now it would be interesting, if Playrix answered THAT.

It is out on that FB post now so let's hope for the best.

Hmmm...can’t wait to see the answer lol.

Thank you Ruud for posting this.

thanks for your inputs _DD_. I did try contacting the support through the external form at the end of the link you sent. It gets an automated email reply telling me that they no longer monitor that email, and tells me to contact them from within the game. So... dead end.

Who is dreadnought? He can help?
    I'm sorry, I don't have time to search for it now, but I seem to remember that the external email always gives this response - but if you keep trying you could hopefully get through to a human. They do still monitor this email but because they're so atrocious at customer service, they try to put you off! My advice would be to keep trying. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    I'm sorry, I don't have time to search for it now, but I seem to remember that the external email always gives this response - but if you keep trying you could hopefully get through to a human. They do still monitor this email but because they're so atrocious at customer service, they try to put you off! My advice would be to keep trying. Good luck
    Oooo that good to know JJay, thanks

Thank you for all of your inputs. I want to give an update on this. First of all, I heard back from playrix from within the game. This already exceeded my expectations. But, .. and you knew a ‘but’ was coming. They said that they checked the system and saw no evidence of a barn upgrade. This was similar to as if they did not check at all. If their ‘system,’ which I assume is their servers, registered the barn upgrade, then it was much more likely that it would not have been lost. So, the right way to check was to check my materials (i.e. hammers, nails, paint) on 10/4 and on 10/6, and at the same time check that my barn space remained the same. This would have verified the lost upgrade, if I didn’t throw away the materials, which I didn’t, and they could check that if necessary. Since I’m 100% sure that I lost the barn upgrade (I’ve been eyeing the barn space all that time prior to and during the upgrade), their response was rather incompetent, due to their cursory check. I suppose expecting more from a game’s customer service person might be the definition of insanity or extreme optimism, take your pick. In any case, things are no better, but thanks for all the fish.

Thank you for all of your inputs. I want to give an update on this. First of all, I heard back from playrix from within the game. This already exceeded my expectations. But, .. and you knew a ‘but’ was coming. They said that they checked the system and saw no evidence of a barn upgrade. ...
    lol, yes, the but was to be expected.
    Thanks for the update, vidanta, albeit it is the usual sad story...

well, on to a next step, as you don't know exactly how they did their check, and how extensive, as they don't describe it. But I can understand that you are suspicious
    so, you could try and ASK them (better not 'suggest') whether they did what you described as better solution. See what they answer then?

ETA: did the reply come ingame, via the conversation/report that had started with the bot?
    Last edited by _DD_; 05-24-2020 at 06:59 AM.