Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost barn upgrade

Lost barn upgrade

Yesterday afternoon I upgraded my barn capacity from 1160 to 1210. The upgrade was successful when I did it. But now I find that my barn space is back at 1160, and I no longer have the hammers, nails, and paint. I Lost my barn upgrade! Needless to say this is very frustrating as it takes a long time to accumulate the material to upgrade. Please fix this. My township name is Vidanta. My code is N6YBGM if I try to invite a friend. I’m at level 99. My co-op’s name is ‘ irrational exuberance. ‘. Hopefully that’s enough information for you to identify me, and fix the game error. Please help.

And yes, I have already tried reinstalling the game as the rather useless support Bot suggested.
    Last edited by vidanta; 05-11-2020 at 11:52 AM.

Hi vidanta,
    Unfortunately there is nothing a be done to help you from here.
    This forum is mainly players helping players.
    Send another ticket explaining you have done as you were asked to do and it hasn’t helped.
    Good Luck

Hi Cuddz,

Thanks for your reply. Please tell me how to ‘send a ticket.’

In the game, I can only do: settings -> help and support -> contact us. I can then start a conversation, but it is always replied by Townbot that can not address my issue, and closes the conversation after offering useless suggestions.

Thanks

Yes that is normal...
    If it asks you if that helped say no.
    Reply to the bot asking it to refer to your original question. Keep doing this till you get a reply from a human.

What do you mean by “ asking it to refer to your original question? “ Each time I’m given a list, and no matter what I select, the conversation eventually just ends. I don’t know what you mean by “asking it to refer to your original question.“

Thanks

Send your first message..the bot will reply...you then reply telling it to refer to your original question.

I found as long as I kept replying to Townbot, it kept answering. I didn't get sassy with it, I just summarized the issue again, said none of its suggestions were relevant.

After the second or third exchange, I got a reply from a person.

Thank you Mayfield. But you and Cuddz seem to be describing a behavior that I don’t see in my interaction with townbot. Let me describe what I see in detail. When I pose the problem, articles are suggested, and 2 buttons appear. I click on the ‘It didn’t do the trick’ button. (Choosing the ‘satisfied’ button ends the conversation). Then townbot introduces itself, and offers a list of topics to choose from. Some choices lead to other lists. Other choices end with townbot saying something and then ends the conversation. It’s always a list of things to choose from (i.e. click) , and I do not have the option of entering more text. And no matter what I click (with one exception which I’ll get to later), it eventually leads to townbot saying something and ending the conversation, and there’s no option to enter text. Both your reply and Cuddz’s reply imply that I can enter text again, which I haven’t found to be able to. The only way to enter text is to start all over again with a new problem, and the cycle can be repeated. But this doesn’t seem to be what you described.

But now there’s a slightly new development. From Townbot’s list, I clicked on ‘lost town.’ After this townbot prompts me for my town’s code, which I didn’t give, not knowing what townbot will reset my game back to. Then townbot offers to have an agent reset my town manually if I’m willing to wait. I clicked the ‘Yes, I’m ready to wait’ button. Townbot then asks for a bit more information, which I answered, then says: “We’ll get in touch soon!“ at the end of a paragraph.

At this point any text entered solicits no further response, presumably because townbot went to get help from an intelligent being. So, what do you guys think of the status now? Will a live agent respond? Will that person respond within a week? Or has conversation ceased for all time? If a person responds and sees that my town is not lost but the problem is with a barn upgrade, will he ignore it? I suppose technically my ‘proper’ town was lost.

Thanks
    Last edited by vidanta; 05-12-2020 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vidanta View Post
    ...townbot introduces itself, and offers a list of topics to choose from. Some choices lead to other lists. Other choices end with townbot saying something and then ends the conversation. It’s always a list of things to choose from (i.e. click) , and I do not have the option of entering more text. And no matter what I click (with one exception which I’ll get to later), it eventually leads to townbot saying something and ending the conversation, and there’s no option to enter text. ...
    Yes, they have changed the procedure a few weeks ago. I tried to ask or report sthg, and that bot, much worse than the original automated first receipt reply, closed the "conversation" three times. That rather made me angry than stopping to send ;p

I heard from a friend here their conversation was closed even more often, like 10 times. New game, eh?

Anyway, there is not much else we can suggest than to stay on the case. And, their reaction always took several days (could/sometimes), up to a week; that was after that 1st automated reply.
    So, when you started yesterday, I'd think you can (must) wait 2 or 3 days. Then you can try to reply there again, to remind them. Am not sure atm, whether a new try through the external form is a good idea...
    You can find the link to that one at the end of this thread:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1450489

and there you can also see, btw, how it was. In the good old times...? lol

I would rather PM the conversation ID from your report (was top right, earlier) to dreadnought and ask for help by them.
    Before this forum closes... And before they reset your whole town or what. Good luck!

thanks for your inputs _DD_. I did try contacting the support through the external form at the end of the link you sent. It gets an automated email reply telling me that they no longer monitor that email, and tells me to contact them from within the game. So... dead end.

Who is dreadnought? He can help?