Thread: Transfer pc to mobile same lavel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Transfer pc to mobile same lavel

any one have a idea how to transfer township game pc to mobile with out connect fb

Quote Originally Posted by j20.arun View Post
    any one have a idea how to transfer township game pc to mobile with out connect fb
    Windows is not compatible with iOS or Android so even with FB it cannot be done.

Hello all

Quick question.
    I'm having a new laptop, still Windows, how do I get the same level town on the new laptop ?

Hope everyone is ok at this crappy time.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodyville View Post
    Hello all

Quick question.
    I'm having a new laptop, still Windows, how do I get the same level town on the new laptop ?

Hope everyone is ok at this crappy time.
    If you don't use facebook to sync your game across devices, as long as you use the same Microsoft account when you download the game from the Microsoft store, the progress should transfer over.
    If that doesn't work, you will have to contact support directly from the game.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thank you for the quick reply dread.
    Not on Facebook, will it transfer if I use my unique town code, as I can't remember my Microsoft account details.
    I'm also the co-op leader

Quote Originally Posted by Woodyville View Post
    Thank you for the quick reply dread.
    Not on Facebook, will it transfer if I use my unique town code, as I can't remember my Microsoft account details. lol
    There's no option to enter your invite code (if that's what you mean by unique town code) on your new device. So the only solution i see here is to contact support from your old device (so they have your game data), and let them know you want to transfer the town over to a new device.
    Then contact them again from the new town on your new device, reference the Conversation ID from the ticket you opened from the old one, so they can quickly find your both games, and make the transfer between the two.

Good luck!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thank you Dread, very helpful, as always.