Thread: how to create a new account

how to create a new account

Hi,

I have a question. I want to play Township on two different smartphones and I want to have two different towns. So I created two accounts on Payrix. But every time after login, I am automatically directed in to the Town that I have already and I cant create a new town...Can someone help me to solve this problem? THANKS!

You need to register a new account with your App Store, or wherever you download your game from.
    You won’t be able to use the same e mail account as the first one or they will sun together.q

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    You need to register a new account with your App Store, or wherever you download your game from.
    You won’t be able to use the same e mail account as the first one or they will sun together.q
    That's is what I did actually. I use two different accounts on two smartphones. The problem is that the two accounts, after logging in, lead me both to the same farm that I have already built. I dont know why...😢😢

I'm having the same problem. I want two different towns but I can't figure it out

You don’t need to add another user account to your computer, for those using Windows.
    But that wouldn’t apply to you as you are using your phones lol...wish people would read lol

First take screenshots of your town, so you can prove level and progression etc. Including all decos you have in storage..a pain I know, but it’s best to be safe, and not lose the original town.

Sign out of your first account.
    Empty your cache and restart your device.
    Now create a new account.
    Start your new town.
    If this doesn’t work, send a ticket through your original game.

As you have already made a new account, maybe the bestth8ng would be Togo direct to Playrix in game anyway.
    Good Luck