Thread: LOST game through testflight

LOST game through testflight

I lost my game that I have been playing for years through testfllight. Is it possible to get it back?

Your game probably isn’t lost, but it’s in a kind of limbo.
    Your game should be available again after the next update which should be soon.
    The reason is you have played a future version of the game..so the app wants you to update and it isn’t available yet.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy sue View Post
    I lost my game that I have been playing for years through testfllight. Is it possible to get it back?
    Looks like you were on beta and done something to stop it, which you shouldn’t have. I may be able to help you. Please check your Inbox, I sent you a message
    Last edited by Marisa31; 05-09-2020 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Misread the original post

Hi, I have the same problem, I updated through TestFlight which didn’t work, I deleted this and can no longer get back to my game or download the beta version again. Is there a fix please?

Yes see above

Quote Originally Posted by KevA View Post
    Hi, I have the same problem, I updated through TestFlight which didn’t work, I deleted this and can no longer get back to my game or download the beta version again. Is there a fix please?
    *sigh* there we go again. If you downloaded beta, you CAN reinstall. If you need to do it, delete Township and then install it again from TestFlight, NOT from the AppStore. Did you press the Stop Testing button or did you delete TestFlight altogether? Was it your first time testing? If so, there is a way to try and get you back on beta. Feel free to send me a direct message, I will try to troubleshoot you.
    Last edited by Marisa31; 06-06-2020 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Additional questions asked