Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Experiment Round Three (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle.One View Post
    I also think the Gold Pass is a fantastic value even though I don’t buy it.

I’m not liking, however, the switch-a-roo they made on the cream task. Before, if I recall correctly, one only needed to produce the 40 creams. Now one needs to find 40 items to make with the creams they’ve just made? Yuck.
    Last time we needed to use up like 30 syrups i think, can't remember how it was during the first event. But I mean, it's only 25 points and a lot of products need cream. Tasks like using a bunch of ingots for islands is much more annoying imo... I am still upgrading, leave me alone! not to mention they release that task the last week...

I’m not liking, however, the switch-a-roo they made on the cream task. Before, if I recall correctly, one only needed to produce the 40 creams. Now one needs to find 40 items to make with the creams they’ve just made? Yuck.
    Actually, in all 3 Professor's Experiments, the "Use Cream" (or whatever the product was) Task was to use the specified product to produce something else, in other words, it's not "produce cream" but use "cream as an ingredient".

It may be that you're confusing the "produce cream" (or whatever) Regatta Task (which are factory tasks) with this one.

I found a graphic with all the tasks from the first 2 experiments.

#1 had a "use syrup" and a "use cotton fabric", both as ingredients in something else.

#2 had a "use cream", "use cheese", and "use syrum", all 3 as ingredients to make something else.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 05-06-2020 at 07:06 PM.

I love the experiments and the gold pass! I LOVE that if I spend a measly 5.00 on the pass, my teamies get Free Tcash!.I think the dev's are quite restrained in their monetization in the game. I've certainly played a lot of games which cost more and gave NOTHING or very little back. TOWNSHIP is not a charity, but it stays fairly reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla the Hun View Post
    I love the experiments and the gold pass! I LOVE that if I spend a measly 5.00 on the pass, my teamies get Free Tcash!.I think the dev's are quite restrained in their monetization in the game. I've certainly played a lot of games which cost more and gave NOTHING or very little back. TOWNSHIP is not a charity, but it stays fairly reasonable.
    I also love that the whole team gets tcash when one of us is buying the gold pass. That is just such a nice add!

The generous market (and dealer) is what I was hoping for, but didn't believe they would really bring back. Over the moon with that one, even if it means we didn't get back some other nice perks.

Next thing new will be the Double Luck perk, which sounds very good also.

double luck.jpg

I bought the gold pass the first two times -- but at the higher levels, the prizes aren't really worth much, so the big motivator was the spaceship and the modern trains. I'm not a fan of the new airplane design -- it's a ROCKET, not an airplane -- I was hoping for something modern but realistic ... like a Concorde design.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post

#1 had a "use syrup" and a "use cotton fabric", both as ingredients in something else.

#2 had a "use cream", "use cheese", and "use syrum", all 3 as ingredients to make something else.
    What were the quantities?

Does anyone else feel that the tasks are harder right off the bat? Do you think it is due to too many of us getting enough points to win within the first 2-3 weeks? Would they know we were doing that if we didnt talk about it here? Do we know how many points we need this time? Am I just paranoid?

So, I just got vernes experiments, just now, and my daily tasks end in less than 6 hours lol (from 10:15pm). One task is to send off a plane. ok, yea, that's not going to happen. 9 baked potatoes take longer to make than that. And sending the plane off empty to get a new one would mean having 2 hours to fill the next one...in the middle of the night while I'll be sleeping. This belongs in the "things that make you go hmmmm" thread.

P.S. I dont know when this rolled out for others, but it definitely JUST showed up for me. First thing I did when I signed into my game this evening was to send off gifts. Then I queued up some stuff, collected my trains and filled boxes, then a heli order. Then verne showed up. My heli order coins counted, but not the gift sends. So he showed up sometime between me doing those 2 things.
    Last edited by Zealous; 05-07-2020 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post

Ok... thank you... thus why the phrase, “if I recall correctly” is so important. For some reason the icon in the game for this task was making me think we had to make the creams and use them.
    Last edited by Eagle.One; 05-07-2020 at 01:19 PM.