Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Experiment Round Three (3)

Clovers missing at the end of professor’s experiments

Hi! I would like to know if the same thing happened to those who bougt the golden pass. Yesterday morning, I had 100/50 clovers in the lucky house. In the afternoon, 50 had dissapeared. Why? I got the clovers helping other players. The shouldn’t have disappeared. It’s not fair. I want my clevers back!
    Did someone else have the same problem?

I don't think the wheel is random at all. For one thing, if you just sit and watch the wheel go around for a while, you will notice it goes around about 360+360+ more degrees before it cycles around to the items we saw first. The graphic is just an animation for a drop list of items, each with its own drop rate.

As Rocketto mentioned, almost everyone who does at least 5-10 spins will get the avatar and at least one decoration, usually multiple decorations.

Quote Originally Posted by Chorilandia View Post
    Hi! I would like to know if the same thing happened to those who bougt the golden pass. Yesterday morning, I had 100/50 clovers in the lucky house. In the afternoon, 50 had dissapeared. Why? I got the clovers helping other players. The shouldn’t have disappeared. It’s not fair. I want my clevers back!
    Well I had the same 100 at the end of the experiment and didn't lose any. If it said "100/50" and the color was "red", it is telling you that you have 100 and your limit is 50 The same as any display where the first number if the amount you have and the second is the amount you need or are limited to (check your barn too).

You will not lose clovers but will not accumulate any more until you get below the normal game limit of 50. You will have to play some games at the HOL to get back under 50.

Now on the other hand if it's telling you today that you have 50/50 that's another thing entirely. If you did not play 10 games (50 clovers) in the HOL to use up the excess from the professor's experiment perk then I suggest you file a problem report using the in-game reporting mechanism.

Quote Originally Posted by Chorilandia View Post
    I bought the gold pass, but my clovers did not disappear. I still had 100 clovers at the House of Luck after the event ended. I gave been working them down today.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Well I had the same 100 at the end of the experiment and didn't lose any. If it said "100/50" and the color was "red", it is telling you that you have 100 and your limit is 50 The same as any display where the first number if the amount you have and the second is the amount you need or are limited to (check your barn too).

You will not lose clovers but will not accumulate any more until you get below the normal game limit of 50. You will have to play some games at the HOL to get back under 50.

Now on the other hand if it's telling you today that you have 50/50 that's another thing entirely. If you did not play 10 games (50 clovers) in the HOL to use up the excess from the professor's experiment perk then I suggest you file a problem report using the in-game reporting mechanism.
    I did not play 10 games😭😭😭😭. I have reported the problem but I am afraid that no one will answer or fix this mistake. I wanna cry 😭😭😭

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I bought the gold pass, but my clovers did not disappear. I still had 100 clovers at the House of Luck after the event ended. I gave been working them down today.
    I want my clovers back! I didnt’t use them. I was saving them for the regatta. 😩😩😩

Did you have an interesting conversation with Townbot trying to direct you to a number of unhelpful articles?

I usually need to go thru a couple of those exchanges before I get into a queue for a person.

So far, they have eventually replied to me. The help staff are usually able to see what we have, what we used to have and where the difference went.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Did you have an interesting conversation with Townbot trying to direct you to a number of unhelpful articles?

I usually need to go thru a couple of those exchanges before I get into a queue for a person.

So far, they have eventually replied to me. The help staff are usually able to see what we have, what we used to have and where the difference went.
    Oh, yes! The conversation was very interesting.. 😂😂. I’m waiting for an answer or rather, for a solution. Thanks for you help
    🤗🤗🤗