Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Experiment Round Three (3)

For people who use boosters a lot, they will (eventually) be able to get a gem every 2 hours. That's worth something to lower/mid level players.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    For people who use boosters a lot, they will (eventually) be able to get a gem every 2 hours. That's worth something to lower/mid level players.
    I mean, you can always just hop during IS That's a good way to get some boosters. But how can someone send them every 2 hours as a F2P low/mid level player? Or more like how can someone do that without Raja? Or you mean using Raja? Cause obviously that would work.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyJ View Post
    6 peach jams and 6 rubber boats

so there was absolutely no perk to the 3 hour plane. Looks good but no advantage. I had 3 boats already made and I still will have the plane run down to 11 hours at takeoff.by the time the other 3 get done.
    To me, it doesn't even look good. This perk is a complete miss for me, as I find too many planes ask for more than the rewards are worth. So many times I have sent off a plane, seen the disappointing rewards, and thought "I want my stuff back." And that's in spite of sending about half my planes off empty.

This third go around of the lab event is far and away the worst. I do like the new chat stickers and the expansion coupons are always good, but apart from those, it's just dull. Part of that is that it has come back far too soon, I think.

But the biggest problem is that the event's major perk was a completely bad idea. Compared to the double coins of the first and the double rail cars of the second, the "reward" of having to do twice as many planes a day is a no thrill at all. If they wanted to make a plane bonus this time, it should have been double rewards for the same orders, not just more planes to do. The shortened return time is a good idea for a purple coupon, but a whole lot of extra planes to fill is not anything I want for three week period. Or even one week. Or, if I really think about it, even one day.

We need a perk exchange so I can trade this one in for something I might find more useful.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 05-11-2020 at 07:52 PM.

Totally overlooked the "Transport Magnet" event starting soon.

Planes every 2 hours will certainly help with that event. "Short cut" purple booster for trains and "Record Demand" purple booster for Helicopter orders.

It's a shame that we can't use "Smart Navigation" purple booster for ships as they are not scored in "Transport Magnet"

I found it best to totally ignore that event. The competition compulsion is just too sad.

Thruve
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    To me, it doesn't even look good. This perk is a complete miss for me, as I find too many planes ask for more than the rewards are worth. So many times I have sent off a plane, seen the disappointing rewards, and thought "I want my stuff back." And that's in spite of sending about half my planes off empty.

This third go around of the lab event is far and away the worst. I do like the new chat stickers and the expansion coupons are always good, but apart from those, it's just dull. Part of that is that it has come back far too soon, I think.

But the biggest problem is that the event's major perk was a completely bad idea. Compared to the double coins of the first and the double rail cars of the second, the "reward" of having to do twice as many planes a day is a no thrill at all. If they wanted to make a plane bonus this time, it should have been double rewards for the same orders, not just more planes to do. The shortened return time is a good idea for a purple coupon, but a whole lot of extra planes to fill is not anything I want for three week period. Or even one week. Or, if I really think about it, even one day.

We need a perk exchange so I can trade this one in for something I might find more useful.
    This 3rd version of the Event is indeed the worst yet. The ONLY perk I like this turn is the generous market perk + Buying Raja for 10 days for Ore collecting. That’s it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thruve View Post
    This 3rd version of the Event is indeed the worst yet. The ONLY perk I like this turn is the generous market perk + Buying Raja for 10 days for Ore collecting. That’s it.
    Oh, you cut right to the ore. I've been buying tools from Raja and mining it the old fashioned way. Lol.

Thruve
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Oh, you cut right to the ore. I've been buying tools from Raja and mining it the old fashioned way. Lol.
    Yea mate. 22 bronze ore every 30 min = win lol. Already up to 1,000 ore so far just for bronze.

Try 26 hehe. I always go for 26 or 18, the game is not ripping me off this time... I like this perk and the barn upgrade coupon so much, that I don't even care if this event is the worst of all three. I don't think it came soon. I would have it every month even if the rest of the stuff is garbage. I don't think everything else is garbage though, but I guess it's personal preference...

The plane perk is definetely bad, should be 2X reward for plane chest like I said before.
    The dairy one should be reduce production time for all factories, but maybe not 50%, but 30% like the booster.
    I think spacious barn is always good, at least I always like it.
    Double luck is decent too imo. Like it much better, than helping hand...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketto View Post
    Then I am not alone. Maybe for someone who didn't send too many planes before or just skipped a lot now it changed because they send them more often. I noticed in the past that skipping planes or just waiting many hours between them might help lower the quantities. When I started sending more, I noticed an increase in quantities.
    I have noticed this as well.