Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Experiment Round Three (3)

I like the plane skins but then they go with the name of my town. Not fond of the faster turnaround time on planes. I agree that 2X rewards would have been better for it.

I do like the dairy reduction because it seems like I'm always needing those products and am constantly making them. Even though I try to keep some in the barn I go through them so fast then I tend to need more of cream, cheese and butter all at the same time! With this and the expanded barn I can increased my inventory.

Coins, TC and expansions are always welcome. Since I've always struggled getting clovers for HOL daily tasks, I'm hoarding any I get from Double Luck.

I think there have been dud rewards in all 3 of the experiments but IMO the good has outweighed the bad.

One other huge omission from this round is the ability for coop member to request tools and barn parts in chat. That was a huge benefit of buying the Gold Pass. We could only ask once a day, but we used it a lot.

It worries me that little by little they look to be making this event less good. I especially don't like paying the same price for the gold pass and not getting benefits anywhere near as good. It is never good business to offend your paying customers.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 05-12-2020 at 04:55 PM.

I agree with the rewards being less good in general. Getting nails, wallboard, and bricks in exchange for an ingot or in a regatta chest make for dud rewards. I hadn't even thought about the building supplies and tool requests. It's a good point to mention.

to continue my complaint about the event unseen changes. I got a new plane needing granola bars. So I queue them up but thankfully I ran out of strawberries because after an hour I received 2 trains, one with 3 corn chips and one with 6 popcorn.

Before the event they would be coordinated where I’m not blocked in one factory or what usually happens is the train asks for items I have in stock or on the shelves.

I like the event but wish they didn’t toughen it up where it takes away from the fun.

I have no problem with my gem dispensers completing a trip every 3 hours. Now I don't spend tcash to pull them.

Has anyone else noticed a distinct lack of gold balloons since they added the ongoing balloon task? I'm ready, willing and able to open them, but I see way fewer than I did when the experiments weren't running. Another item on the 'they made it much harder this time' list.

I'm seeing them, I just won't pay to open them.

Quote Originally Posted by dnana1 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed a distinct lack of gold balloons since they added the ongoing balloon task? I'm ready, willing and able to open them, but I see way fewer than I did when the experiments weren't running. Another item on the 'they made it much harder this time' list.
    I would also say I see them normally, and I doubt they reduced them, as they rely on players paying for opening them, I guess I think that is more important for Playrix than denying us the ingame rewards for this task.

IIRC, we get (only) 5 per day, only the first one being free, right? I think the free one counts also, as it only says "open chest in golden hot air balloons". Can't imagine they reduce these 4...
    And I remember that I read here, that they get "closer" to your town during the day, so you don't miss them, and my own experience confirmed it. That was due to the question then already, that some players were concerned they didn't get all of them daily.
    If the balloons from friends counted, too, I would say, those I see less, yes, but that's due to the other task, of helping them, lol. Their other friends or Coop folks are often faster at the moment. But maybe that adds to your impression nonetheless, dnana?
    Last edited by _DD_; 05-17-2020 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dnana1 View Post
    Try making frequent visits to Ernie and your lowest level friend. They're easier to spot in small towns who haven't yet moved their helicopter.

I didn't have any difficulty finding gold balloons for that task, most of them in other player's towns.

I was wondering how those balloons are generated. Is it generated based on my visiting, or is it generated once for the town. If the latter, then do I see it only if nobody else has been there earlier to collect it?