Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Experiment Round Three (3)

Thruve

Experiment Round Three (3)

Any insight as to what perks we will get this time ?

I'm guessing we won't be getting the double train cars again, because there is also a spacious rail car event in 8 days.

Thruve
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I'm guessing we won't be getting the double train cars again, because there is also a spacious rail car event in 8 days.
    Your right. I just noticed the event. Well hopefully we get the generous market perk again because I’m low on ore.

Don’t buy the perks, it’s a waste of $$$! The perks are just rewards the we will eventually get, there’s nothing extra that we should be getting! The DEVS are just cash cows!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Susieque View Post
    Don’t buy the perks, it’s a waste of $$$! The perks are just rewards the we will eventually get, there’s nothing extra that we should be getting! The DEVS are just cash cows!!!
    Sorry I don’t agree, I know we get tcash sometimes in the game but anything we get from the perks is extra.
    26 without the gold pass, 192 with it.
    But the same goes for anything in the experiments, yes we may get the items anyway, but the perks are extras we wouldn’t get.

Wow, it's amazing to me that someone thinks the gold pass is a waste, when it's the best deal in the game. I guess you just don't think those coupons have any value. I mean, why would anyone want a barn upgrade coupon ...
    Anyway, generous market perk again, which I think is the best. Smelting with booster for weeks now and this will ensure that I won't run out of ores.

BTW, here's a tip I mentioned before. Before the event is over, make sure you choose something to buy from Raja, which you want a lot of, because last time when it was over, you could still buy double amount!!! Until you changed what you bought...

So right now I am buying 18 gold ores. When the event is over, I can still buy 18 gold ores. But if I change what I want to buy after it's over, I will lose the perk. At least that's how it worked the first time we had this perk. I started buying clays just before the event ended and to my suprise even when it was over I could still buy 20 every single time :O. Until I changed it ofc... For some reason I only lost the perk after changing what I buy from Raja.
    Last edited by Rocketto; 05-06-2020 at 11:15 AM.

Thanks for the tip Rocketto...good to know

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Thanks for the tip Rocketto...good to know
    I really hope it'll work this time too. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Sorry I don’t agree, I know we get tcash sometimes in the game but anything we get from the perks is extra.
    26 without the gold pass, 192 with it.
    But the same goes for anything in the experiments, yes we may get the items anyway, but the perks are extras we wouldn’t get.
    I with you on this one. It's well worth it. NB: They upped the T-Cash, it appears to be 36T without the Gold Pass and the 192T is an *additional* amount with the Gold Pass.

I also think the Gold Pass is a fantastic value even though I don’t buy it.

I’m not liking, however, the switch-a-roo they made on the cream task. Before, if I recall correctly, one only needed to produce the 40 creams. Now one needs to find 40 items to make with the creams they’ve just made? Yuck.