Thread: Bridges & overhead water supply tank

Bridges & overhead water supply tank

All of your minute details of the township game is excellent. All the movements in the decorations are also excellent except the bridges. No car or vehicle can cross it, it is a little bit disappointing. Please add the traffic movements through the bridges.
    And add a watertank as one of the community buildings in the beginning levels.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Anitown View Post
    All of your minute details of the township game is excellent. All the movements in the decorations are also excellent except the bridges. No car or vehicle can cross it, it is a little bit disappointing. Please add the traffic movements through the bridges.
    And add a watertank as one of the community buildings in the beginning levels.
    Thanks.
    Hello Anitown

If you look at the top 3 sticky topics in this Wish List forum you will see a heading called "Ideas That CANNOT Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)". Unfortunately, the idea you have submitted is in that list.

I know that the decoration bridges can't have traffic or pedestrians, but ordinary roadways or paving can, even over water. Maybe they could give us a new type of roadway styled to look like a bridge, with some kind of railings or structure along the edges.

I like the idea of a water tower.

I like the idea of a road that looks like a bridge Mayfield...it could work.

There was a water tower...just can't for the life of me remember where it came from. Someone had requested its return as well:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ht=water+tower

Here is what it looks like: Screenshot 2020-05-06 at 12.35.02 AM - Edited.jpg