Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things That Make You Go Hmmmm

Ignore the above..I was looking at the wrong item lol

Thruve
    When 20 trains later.. your still waiting for the last 1-2 items to complete your barn. Can you not change the algorithm to be more hateful when I reach the halfway mark? Why at the end? Playrix makes it far too obvious that they’ve put an algorithm in place to build a wall before us. I mean dam.. hide it better.. and spare me the angst.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I don't get why you find that weird. I have several factories with more shelves than production boxes.

I like keeping shelves full and don't like long production queues.
    So you think it makes sense we can have 8 shelves, but only 7 boxes. Hmmmm

I don't like long queues in general either, but sometimes I do. For factories like dairy, sugar, bakery, snack, rubber, textile. And what about overnight production? You could argue one box doesn't make a difference, but then why add a 7th one? It's the numbers I find weird if it wasn't clear in my first post.

But hey, how about this. Add 2 more shelves and 1 more box, so it would be 10-8. If I am correct you agree with the shelves... and the box? Well, you don't have to buy it, if you don't want to.
    Last edited by Rocketto; 05-06-2020 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    While crawling through various game related FB pages, sifting through the volume of "how is this possible?" posts for the Agriculture Event, the Color Splash Event, and the Regatta in general, I ran across a post that just made me scratch my head.

Did you ever see Things That Make You Go Hmmmm? Make you exclaim "Say What!"

There was this guy, posted a picture of the Laboratory with the "Busy Trade" Purple Booster activated. His question was basically, "Can anyone tell me what this booster does?" Say What! You activated a booster without knowing what it was for? Hmmmm

I didn't answer him, I didn't want to embarrass him. On the other hand, I just had to know what are they thinking?

Care to share any game observations you may have, things that make *you* go hmmmm.

PS, I'm always enjoyed C+C Music Factory, hope you like the video
    I think I would assume they won it in an event and/or activated it accidentally while trying to find out what it was. (But only after coffee, pre-coffee reaction would be 'you numptie' ;P )

Other in-game quirks that leave me scratching my head are too numerous to mention.

But the decision to close this Forum makes no sense whatsoever....hey ho

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    But the decision to close this Forum makes no sense whatsoever....hey ho
    Hmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketto View Post
    So you think it makes sense we can have 8 shelves, but only 7 boxes. Hmmmm

I don't like long queues in general either, but sometimes I do. For factories like dairy, sugar, bakery, snack, rubber, textile. And what about overnight production? You could argue one box doesn't make a difference, but then why add a 7th one? It's the numbers I find weird if it wasn't clear in my first post.

But hey, how about this. Add 2 more shelves and 1 more box, so it would be 10-8. If I am correct you agree with the shelves... and the box? Well, you don't have to buy it, if you don't want to.
    I see why they give you more shelves than boxes...because they want you to buy the extra boxes
    Anything to get players spending tcash is in their interests.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I see why they give you more shelves than boxes...because they want you to buy the extra boxes
    Anything to get players spending tcash is in their interests.
    Exactly, so why limit it to 7? I am not saying anything about the starting boxes. I was talking about the max amount you can have. It would make sense to be able to buy up to 8. At least to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketto View Post
    Exactly, so why limit it to 7? I am not saying anything about the starting boxes. I was talking about the max amount you can have. It would make sense to be able to buy up to 8. At least to me.
    Ah yes I see what you mean...I agree the limit of 7 could be changed to 8

ROFL all WAY to true!