Thread: Some refresh for Windows user

Some refresh for Windows user

Hello All,

I hope this message finds out you better!

We have a couple of friends playing in a Windows platform and we can perceive there is no investment over there: there are no special events, there is no promotion to buy $$, nothing. The only thing we have is a regata.

Are you thinking to keep this platform updated?

Best regards from Colibris

Hi zancope,
    It would be better to ask this direct to Playrix through your game.
    The forum is mainly players helping players and therefore no one here can answer your question.

Windows has always been the same in that it does not get the same attention from Playrix,, and therefore is always behind with everything.

Yeah, but this has to be a record. Last update was in december. Now it's one year and 4 months behind with content. They said to multiple players that windows will soon get an update. That was in march I think, so maybe it's about time to make some backup plans. One of the main reason I started playing on mobile as well and not buy anything on windows.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they stop supporting windows altogether.
    The gaming industry tend to favour the younger generations, who prefer a phone or a tablet to a pc.
    Alas the older generations are cast aside lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I wouldn’t be surprised if they stop supporting windows altogether.
    The gaming industry tend to favour the younger generations, who prefer a phone or a tablet to a pc.
    Alas the older generations are cast aside lol
    Actually, when it comes to gaming, PC rules. Beats every other platform because of the possibilities. BUT, the problem is this is a mobile game and the people who play a lot on PC, play with steam, origin etc games, not mobile games... I mean on PC that is. I am mainly a steam player, but this is the first mobile game I actually really like.