Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things That Make You Go Hmmmm

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm

While crawling through various game related FB pages, sifting through the volume of "how is this possible?" posts for the Agriculture Event, the Color Splash Event, and the Regatta in general, I ran across a post that just made me scratch my head.

Did you ever see Things That Make You Go Hmmmm? Make you exclaim "Say What!"

There was this guy, posted a picture of the Laboratory with the "Busy Trade" Purple Booster activated. His question was basically, "Can anyone tell me what this booster does?" Say What! You activated a booster without knowing what it was for? Hmmmm

I didn't answer him, I didn't want to embarrass him. On the other hand, I just had to know what are they thinking?

Care to share any game observations you may have, things that make *you* go hmmmm.

PS, I'm always enjoyed C+C Music Factory, hope you like the video

You mean about the game in general, or about people asking questions or just commenting. I guess in both cases the list would be pretty long...

Let me say a few which comes to my mind, but these are about the game :

8 shelves - 7 production boxes - Interesting

A lollipop requires 2 whole trees and 2,5-5 hours, hamburger doesn't have meat in it, etc

Playrix saying in every interview they care about the feedback and always look at what people say, then they barely do anything most people ask for. They do things nobody asked for, like changing the zoo in a way most don't enjoy it anymore. And after more, than 1 year of negative feedback about it they just ignore it and try to do a separate zoo game. - Hmmmm, interesting.

I especially don't get the last one. Why not just bring the old zoo back.... or better, crate a new one which combines the 2. Shops and no gems needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketto View Post
    You mean about the game in general, or about people asking questions or just commenting. I guess in both cases the list would be pretty long...

Game, people in the game, people on FB, people here, all good.

So, factory boxes / shelves are like Hot Dogs that come in packs of 10 but Hot Dog Buns come in packs of 8, that kind of thing?

Now it all makes sense! Thank you! XD

lol ingredients! That's definitely a hmmmmm...Indeed, why does it take 2 flipping trees to make a lollipop?

I notice decor things more. In the mayors office event, why did the desk, table and table cloth have purple instead of blue, like all the other changeable items, smh? Why is the farmers market deco small enough to fit in the front yard of an apartment? Furthermore, Why are the doors in many apartments oompa loompa size, compared to the NPCs (surely it's not to keep the great big chocolatey taste inside)? And what is up with the size of the stadium? Why are there giants playing golf on the golf course, and baseball field, and where do the newlywed giants, at the photo store live, since they clearly won't fit into any of the apartments? hmmmm....

A funny and strange thing I found is when you visit someone's Town and you see that major has a Zeppelin, or rather a whole swarm of Zeppelins, in his / her Town.
    The strange thing about this? You can move these flying objects over your screen by swiping them.
    So if you notice an undefined flying object in your game, it might be a visitor playing with your Zepp

A lollipop requires 2 whole trees
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Indeed, why does it take 2 flipping trees to make a lollipop?
    Reminds me of an old cartoon, Bugs Bunny, Woody Woodpecker, one of those kind. A lumber yard where a gigantic clamp/arm picks up a tree and feeds it into a even bigger pencil sharpener and ends up with a toothpick which it places in a box (holds 500) and then goes back for another tree

Found it! "Lumber Jerks" - at Time 4:04

Let me say a few which comes to my mind, but these are about the game :

they just ignore it and try to do a separate zoo game. - Hmmmm, interesting.
    I don't get why you find that weird. I have several factories with more shelves than production boxes.

I like keeping shelves full and don't like long production queues.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I don't get why you find that weird. I have several factories with more shelves than production boxes.

I like keeping shelves full and don't like long production queues.
    Mine are usually the same number for each, I keep my shelves full at all times.
    The thing I see is 8 shelves for 10 items...grrrr lol

Oh and my lollipops don’t use trees.
    Eskimo pie does but uses only one.
    Am I looking at the wrong item?