Thread: Color Splash rockets

Color Splash rockets

I am not getting points for rockets launched in the game, have launched over 50 rockets yet my score is still at zero!

Quote Originally Posted by Susieque View Post
    I am not getting points for rockets launched in the game, have launched over 50 rockets yet my score is still at zero!

Hello Susieque

Question: Did you create these rockets (launched or unlaunched...doesn't matter)? If so, and you completed the round...then you might need to file a ticket. However, if these are ones the system created...unfortunately we do not get credit for those, nor credit if we fail a level.

Another thing too, you have to complete the first round of points (1st gift package) first. Once you make it to that first package and open it...only then are you entered into the competition and rockets begin to count.

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Color_Splash_Event
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 05-09-2020 at 10:57 AM.

I hate everything about this event. I play a different color burst type game where I am now on level 1597, so I'm fairly practiced at the logic of play, but this one is clearly designed for failure and tcash spending.

They made so many slimy choices in the design of this game. Examples: Every time they introduce a new power up, they insist that we waste one in the most useless place possible. If we select a tool to start the game, it will keep wasting one with each new game unless we unselect it.

The irony is that the big version of this game is often advertised by video guy. TS Color Splash sure doesn't make me want to install that game.

) Actually I'm doing pretty well in my grouping. I'm only playing to stay a few points (rockets) behind 1st place. I don't need the extra 20T and I'd rather have the lab booster instead of the train upgrade coupon.

I usually do not like any match 3 game but I ended up playing 2 others, one where you Blast some Toon characters (currently level 2749) and one where you Blast some Toys (currently level 3326). Neither of those let you proceed unless you actually solve the level. What I like about this game is that I can give it 3 tried and then move on, that's a lot better than being frustrated by the game.

I also prefer the color block/ color burst type game over match 3, but thus one sucks. I think the Limited size may add to the awkwardness of play.

The one redeeming feature of this edition is that the prizes are pretty ho-hum, making it easier to just say no and stop early.

Was there a profile picture offered for this Color Splash event? If so, what was it?

Quote Originally Posted by Míc Miller View Post
    Was there a profile picture offered for this Color Splash event? If so, what was it?
    A pig with a party hat and a red balloon.
    A clown juggling colored cubes.

According to my knowledge there are always profile pictures for regular events.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketto View Post
    A pig with a party hat and a red balloon.
    A clown juggling colored cubes.

According to my knowledge there are always profile pictures for regular events.
    Thanks. I already had these. FYI, rewards can vary for players. For example, zoo cards for those with incomplete zoos.

Quote Originally Posted by Míc Miller View Post
    Thanks. I already had these. FYI, rewards can vary for players. For example, zoo cards for those with incomplete zoos.
    Yes, I know, those can, but everyone gets profile pictures.