Thread: Invite button on friend list

Invite button on friend list

Hello, I am wondering if it would be possible to add an invite button instead of or in addition to the send gift button? When you click on the friend list there is only the button to send a gift. I would like a button to invite so we dont have to click on each person and go in their town to invite. Thanks for taking the time to consider this. ❤

Quote Originally Posted by KrystinK View Post
    Hello, I am wondering if it would be possible to add an invite button instead of or in addition to the send gift button? When you click on the friend list there is only the button to send a gift. I would like a button to invite so we dont have to click on each person and go in their town to invite. Thanks for taking the time to consider this. ❤
    Would that not get confusing, as the invite button to add friends is already in same place as send button. (presuming you mean invite to join co-op).?

I am confused by this as well. For me, the send button only appears if the player is already a friend or in your coop.

I would like to be able to send gifts to all Recent Helpers. I try to send Invite first, but nearly always get the message that the player already has 50 friends. I've always wondered what the etiquette is for this. It feels kind of wrong to ask someone to dump a current friend and pick me instead.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 05-03-2020 at 09:08 PM.

[QUOTE=KrystinK;1665179]Hello, I am wondering if it would be possible to add an invite button instead of or in addition to the send gift button? When you click on the friend list there is only the button to send a gift. I would like a button to invite so we dont have to click on each person and go in their town to invite. Thanks for taking the time to consider this. ❤[/

The Invite Button doesn’t appear on your Friends list, as it is for the purpose of inviting new Friends
    For example...on your Recent Helpers list, any existing friends will display the Send Button, so you can send a gift.
    However..you cannot gift none friends, so therefore the Invite Button is there.

As Mayfield points out it does seem a bit unethical to invite anyone that already has their full quota of friends.
    Personally I think it is done to give players a choice. It could be the player you are inviting has someone on their list that is inactive and therefore they can delete and accept. It brings it to their attention.