Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Cheating at advanced agriculture

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Well said Charlie,
    I sit and harvest wheat constantly whilst watching tv..so I don’t always catch it immediately if im engrossed in the programme lol
    Guess I have a sad life hehehe
    However it would be nice for players that are not interested in trying ( and I respect their choice) to be appreciative of those that earn the Group Rewards.
    I'm pretty sure the group goal is set according to level, so it's not too easy or hard. However, I've found that, in every group I've been in, it takes more than a couple banging out points. From my observation, if the first 4-5 players aren't jockeying for those top spots, we don't get the group reward. We didn't get it in this last one, though I got 30k+ points myself (I'm level 59). Only the first 3 players worked on points aggressively, and the other 2 stopped when they were 10k+ ahead of everyone else. But, our group wasn't very active, as a whole, as I didn't even start working on it until the last day and still got first, by a large margin.

    A couple might be able to carry it at higher levels, but it's never been my experience from where I am.

  2. #12
    Only got the midway goal on the group in mine. I really slacked on scored 25000 points and still won.
    I did wait a full day to start though. Was more interested in winning for the Mayor's point than the reward

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    I'm pretty sure the group goal is set according to level, so it's not too easy or hard. However, I've found that, in every group I've been in, it takes more than a couple banging out points. From my observation, if the first 4-5 players aren't jockeying for those top spots, we don't get the group reward. We didn't get it in this last one, though I got 30k+ points myself (I'm level 59). Only the first 3 players worked on points aggressively, and the other 2 stopped when they were 10k+ ahead of everyone else. But, our group wasn't very active, as a whole, as I didn't even start working on it until the last day and still got first, by a large margin.

    A couple might be able to carry it at higher levels, but it's never been my experience from where I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Only got the midway goal on the group in mine. I really slacked on scored 25000 points and still won.
    I did wait a full day to start though. Was more interested in winning for the Mayor's point than the reward
    I think the next time this comes around, or any event with a "group goal", we should track the mid and final goal values plus an idea of the levels within the group.

    This last time, our group goal was above 211K. 1st had 86K+, 2nd had 71K+, and 3rd (me) had 70K+. That's over 225K. The rest ranged from 17K down to under 2K. All level 120+. So without the top 4 or 5 being a bit nuts I doubt if they've would have made the final goal.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Only got the midway goal on the group in mine. I really slacked on scored 25000 points and still won.
    I did wait a full day to start though. Was more interested in winning for the Mayor's point than the reward
    almost exactly my experience. Yea, the main reason I've been putting any effort into these is complete that acheivement...although the tcash is nice.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    I think the next time this comes around, or any event with a "group goal", we should track the mid and final goal values plus an idea of the levels within the group.

    This last time, our group goal was above 211K. 1st had 86K+, 2nd had 71K+, and 3rd (me) had 70K+. That's over 225K. The rest ranged from 17K down to under 2K. All level 120+. So without the top 4 or 5 being a bit nuts I doubt if they've would have made the final goal.
    This would be interesting to observe from multiple levels as I'm also curious about this with higher level groups.

    I can say, in our group of level 59-60 players, we were short more than 55k points for our last goal. The top 4 players came out to about 82k+. (30+, 21+,20+,10+ approx.), and then there were a bunch who hit the mid 3k area, a few in the 2k area and a bunch under 500.

    I have been in other groups however where the top players worked harder and got our group closer to the last goal. In my experience, if that last goal is within reach, but not won, a lot of the lower players will work to get that reward. In this case, I don't think anyone cared about it (I don't recall the other booser, but that barn one I couldn't care less about; people try for the factory speed up one though, at least in my groups).

    I also wonder if the professor experiments has something to do with effort on these, since that second one ended fairly recently and a new one is coming soon. Maybe some players feel they have enough good boosters that they aren't trying to get them. idk, just a thought.

    I'm sure players like getting the tcash too. But for game play those boosters make the game interesting, particularly, if you don't regularly use them. At my level there's still a lot of achievements I haven't earned yet, so tcash comes more often than those type rewards.
    Last edited by Zealous; 05-05-2020 at 04:42 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •