Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheating at advanced agriculture

Cheating at advanced agriculture

I would like to know can anybody cheat some people seem to be getting points but not harvest anything
    Last edited by Ger04; 05-03-2020 at 10:11 AM.

I was wondering the same thing, the people at the top of my leader board have 74,000 points, unless they are sitting on their device 24/7 growing wheat how can they possibly get that many?

Quote Originally Posted by Ger04 View Post
    I would like to know can anybody cheat some people seem to be getting points but not harvest anything
    That's probably because if you visit their towns you're not actually seeing them in "real time". It takes some time for the various servers to sync. I have two towns and if one visits the other, I don't see an accurate picture, even though my two devices are in the same room just a meter or so apart from each other.

Quote Originally Posted by AnitaG View Post
    I was wondering the same thing, the people at the top of my leader board have 74,000 points, unless they are sitting on their device 24/7 growing wheat how can they possibly get that many?
    I was harvesting wheat and corn for 15 hours all 3 days during the last event WITHOUT a booster and that gave me over 100 000 points, so.... yeah, that's far from cheating. With max fields you could get even 200 000 with booster harvesting wheat only 24/7. Obviously nobody does that, but 74 000 is far from 24/7.

winnie022
    that is why normal player no longer give a damn about those crap events

Thruve
    Quote Originally Posted by winnie022 View Post
    Yea, that’s crazy to sit there for hours and hours catching the wheat every 2 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Thruve View Post
    Yea, that’s crazy to sit there for hours and hours catching the wheat every 2 minutes
    Never underestimate what the competitive spirit will drive people to do. I admit to finding myself relentlessly harvesting wheat while watching some TV show that I have no interest in. PS, if you use the "Rich Fields" booster, you can harvest wheat every 1 minute, 23 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by winnie022 View Post
    Look on the bright side. If it weren't for a few people crazily harvesting you might not have received the Group Goal Reward of 15T plus 2 lab boosters. You might want to tip your hat to them and say "Thanks for your hard work".
    Last edited by cdosr; 05-03-2020 at 03:21 PM.

Well said Charlie,
    I sit and harvest wheat constantly whilst watching tv..so I don’t always catch it immediately if im engrossed in the programme lol
    Guess I have a sad life hehehe
    However it would be nice for players that are not interested in trying ( and I respect their choice) to be appreciative of those that earn the Group Rewards.

hm, I just sat in front of a youtube harvesting copious amounts of wheat lol. It's a tedious thing. But then I have multiple goals that doing so helped with. a. if I win I get 50 tcash, b. I'm trying to get my last achievement, while I'm still lowish in level, because I won't get it when I get higher (i have low population so fewer plots), c. with a booster running it's a decent way to earn some coin. But, I don't bother when the first place score is crazy high. I'm pretty sure that's why they added the group goal, although I don't think my group cared much about the boosters being offered as rewards (I didn't) as hardly anyone worked on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thruve View Post
    Ita.

Most of these side events depend too much on irrational behavior. It's really sad. It feels wrong to exploit crazy.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 05-04-2020 at 01:56 PM.