Thread: a few suggestions

a few suggestions

To start I absolutely love your game and I've been playing for a while, but I think you should take in consideration for the people that don't play as much as some others. Like when you have the games like the one you just had where we were renovating the office it was fun don't get me wrong, but I was two away from finishing it, but since I don't get on as often I wasn't able to finish it because it kept getting to the point where you had to get more and more tickets, I think for things like that and for all the other things like you do on the game like expansions and everything else it should be one set number it would make it easier and more fair, like just make it an even hundred. Also could you put everything back like it used to be before you put that new tool thing in I haven't been able to finish much of anything between trying to do my zoo and my Village since you did that, especially since when you go trade the parts for the tools you don't get very many tools and it takes forever, I have buildings that's been sitting there for three or four months that I can't finish because I'm not really getting that many parts on my train, maybe give out some more of the building materials on the train to make it easier for people to get the stuff, and that's another area instead of every time someone gets a building built and you go up on the material keep the material at one set amount make it easier for people like me who don't play very often. I hope that I'm explaining this so you understand what I'm trying to say if I'm not then please let me know. One other thing make it where people can get expansion tickets a little more often that would be a big help. I'll leave it at these three things for now so I don't overwhelm anybody. Thank you and have a blessed day.

Hi TLD, Welcome to the forum.
    I think we need to understand this is a game of strategy and patience.
    The way the game runs will not be changed mainly because it works as it is.
    The game is meant to take a long time to do anything, build, level up, regattas and events.
    May I recommend you read the Tips for New Players. There is a lot of good info there.
    One thing you will find is it’s recommended not to build anything until you have the tools to complete it.
    The Tool Exchange was put in place to help free up barn space. Long time players didn’t have that and ha£ to manage barn space accordingly.

If you would like to Playrix to see your requests, it might be a good idea to send them direct through I game feedback, especially as this forum will be closing and will be read only from June.
    Good Luck and enjoy the game

I get that I'm not asking to make the game easier, and I'm not a new user I've been playing for a while I just don't get to play as often as most. And if that's supposed to free up space in the barn I don't see it doing it job because all my material is still in the barn taking up space so the tool Exchange isn't doing what it's supposed to be doing I just make it harder for people the Builder building. If you're going to do that then how about you give out more of the materials on the train like you used to because now you only give one or two items every so often. It takes forever to get any materials and build up so you can build something is what I'm trying to say. I'm really beginning I think I should just walk away.

The tool exchange does save barn space if you are only concerned with building Community Buildings. It's very clear in the numbers, the quantity of one building material + two sets of tools always adds up to a lot fewer items than that same cb would have needed of bricks+ slabs + glass.

That system breaks down, though, when players also try to save the other two materials for building zoo enclosures. The quantities for those escalate pretty dramatically after the first 25 or so.

Right now, the last CB comes at level 78. Imo it makes sense to hold off until that's done to finish the rest of the zoo enclosures.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 06-18-2020 at 07:54 PM.