Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Agriculture Event

Besides "starter silk" and "wheat fields forever," it may be the booster selection (and amounts) that will garner a gloriously wrecked weekend provided sufficient amounts of stimulants are available to stave off sleep. Remember, it is corn for number one and either sugarcane or strawberries for number two. Enjoy yourselves. I am glad these events are over for me except for Mine Time with Ore Galore.

Nice help there, Charlie.
    Last edited by Míc Miller; 04-30-2020 at 12:06 AM.

So I was looking at the rewards for the co-op for the advance agriculture and it mentions you will get 10 farm cash, 1 busy trade and 1 spacious barn. The spacious barn ticket, is that a permanent one ?

Quote Originally Posted by lakshman View Post
    So I was looking at the rewards for the co-op for the advance agriculture and it mentions you will get 10 farm cash, 1 busy trade and 1 spacious barn. The spacious barn ticket, is that a permanent one ?
    The spacious barn booster is active only for 2 days. After that, the barn will revert to its normal size. If when the booster expires you have more than the initial capacity, you won't be able to add anything to your barn until you use/sell the excess goods.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thruve
    For me the strawberries are the most efficient at accumulating points for the moment. X6 points means 100 slots = 600 points per hour. I don’t have the patience to pop on the township app more than once per hour. At night I’ll pop silk or rubber. Tootles..

I have doubled my crops but still only getting the one point : 50 wheat x2 and = 100 but only getting 50 points. Thought I would get 100 points

Quote Originally Posted by Boys View Post
    I have doubled my crops but still only getting the one point : 50 wheat x2 and = 100 but only getting 50 points. Thought I would get 100 points
    Nope, the 2x "super harvest" booster does not double the points in this event. The event counts the "harvest" action, not the number of crops harvested. However, the purple booster "rich fields" can be used to reduce the growing time for the crops.

Look on the bright side, you have twice as many crops to sell and can make more coins during the event.