Thread: Doubling up on animal farm factories?

Doubling up on animal farm factories?

Hello, I’m level 24 and the demand for milk and eggs has increased since I’ve joined a coop, and opened the zoo. Is it a good idea to get another cowshed, another chicken coop and another feed mill? Or should I hold off until higher levels? What’s the best plan for that? I am in the process of getting the academy of industry so I’m not sure how much that will help

Quote Originally Posted by Enigizer View Post
    the demand for milk and eggs has increased since I’ve joined a coop, and opened the zoo. Is it a good idea to get another cowshed, another chicken coop and another feed mill?
    I'd simply say "Yes", as the demand will increase further. The "basics" are asked for again and again, and in high numbers - not necessarily milk (eggs yes! in my experience), but all of them for making other stuff that IS requested "everywhere" then. - The basic stuff is also often asked for in events, where we have to give up stuff or make something or whatever, as Playrix must ensure that low lvl players can play them. - So: Get them all and ASAP.

And there is no "best plan", IMO, as it depends on your playing style, and much also on your available ingame time.
    Having said this, I have made best experience for me - as in least stressful re. decisions etc - with simply buying and building what is available in my level(s).
    The game is structured like this, that it "knows" what you can do when, and will ask you for it from THEN on.

Trying to see how long I can get along w/o anything, was too laborious for me - I don't want decisions being asked from me in my game, have enough of that in RL. At around / between level 60 and 80, when building (less) CBs gave me a bit more air to breathe, I paused a while to make my barn def. a bit bigger. That helped.
    But that's why I said it is personal style. Others here have described different ways for them.

I'd also like to give you 2 links where you can find some descriptions and many listings about the game as well:
    One is the ingame help by Playrix, behind the cog top left, "Help and Support", which you also find in your browser (you can choose different languages there, btw) -> here.

And the link to the Wiki, which is maintained by players -> f.e. about the Farm Buildings (more choices in menu at the top).
    (Not in this chapter, but) Sometimes there are also recommendations about the respective topic in the intro.

And of course the "Best Tips For New Players" here in the forum, but I had the impression you have seen that already.

Hope this helps & have fun.
    Last edited by _DD_; 04-27-2020 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigizer View Post
    Is it a good idea to get another cowshed, another chicken coop and another feed mill? Or should I hold off until higher levels?
    I'd agree it is a good idea to get the second one of each as it becomes available. As always, there will be other demands for your coins, so you may need to make choices whether to build the factory, build a community building, or buy more cows.

Personally, as long as the first two barns have six cows each, I find the third cowshed is rarely necessary for basic game play of filling train, plane and copter orders. It is, however, really useful to have for regatta tasks. I'd say it is pretty much essential to get the full compliment of cows, sheep and chickens fairly promptly if you race regularly.

Same is true for the fourth boat, imo. If you never raced, you could put that one off for a while before shortage of island commodities began to hamper play. If you do race, get it as soon as you can afford it.