Thread: Cannot upgrade - have I reached the limit ?

Cannot upgrade - have I reached the limit ?

My population is capped at 22775, I am at level 106. There are no buildings or farming facilities available for me to buy - only Decorations. I can't believe I have reached the limit of the game. How can I progress ?

Quote Originally Posted by simonaskett View Post
    My population is capped at 22775, I am at level 106. There are no buildings or farming facilities available for me to buy - only Decorations. I can't believe I have reached the limit of the game. How can I progress ?
    At the moment you have reached the limit on things like population, community buildings, houses, and farming plots. I'm also assuming you have all the factories and land expansion.

How are you doing with the zoo? Do you have all 200 animals in their respective enclosures? All the zoo land expansions?

Have you completed all the collections in the Museum? There are 69 different groups, 3 copies of each item to complete the a full collection. 207 total collections each with 5 items, that's 1035 items to find in the mine or return from the islands.

Once you get to a certain point, and you're probably there, you can pick a new goal to work towards. Like upgrading all your trains, islands, and factories to at least -50% off time. That is a long process, I'm at level 153 and still have many factories that I have to upgrade.

Are you in a co-op? If so, do you enjoy the regatta?

How about the Events?

Other folks choose their own target goal, like getting all the Town Hall Achievements.

So, there's plenty to do. And, of course, we don't know what may come in an future update. Personally I'm saving some building materials and land expansion tools in case they add more of those.

I also keep trying to expand the barn. The gameplay is different when your barn is big enough and you have plenty of stock on hand.

Well, that's all I can think of that keeps me playing. Maybe other folks can add their ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Maybe other folks can add their ideas.
    Avoidance of severe withdrawal pain and lifestyle vertigo.

Quote Originally Posted by Míc Miller View Post
    Avoidance of severe withdrawal pain and lifestyle vertigo.
    Love it .. lol

Thanks for your help. No, I haven't done much with the zoo, so I'll crack on with that. Thanks again for your tips.