Thread: No action after click on Facebook - Disconnected. Need game progress transfer

No action after click on Facebook - Disconnected. Need game progress transfer

Hi,
    I need to reinstall my computer (windows 10) but I delay this action because I can't connect to Facebook TOWNSHIP game to keep the progress. Now on my computer I reached level 55

Time before, I was connected to Facebook with ID 10157405091212848.
    To try new connection between FB and Township, now I deleted the Township old subscription from Facebook from the expired list (I can see it now in deleted list on FB).

Still I have the issue when I click on "Facebook - Disconnected" button in TOWNSHIP game setting interface, nothing happen!

How can I solve this to don't lose my game progress using a FB or Google account assignation?

Thanks!
    Horatziu

Hi everyone, I'm new and thank you for accepting me...
    something similar happened I decided to associate Township with facebook to save my progress
    but when I restarted the game I noticed that in the Friends section that the facebook button is blocked
    even blocked friends the wheel continues to turn always...
    I wrote to Playrix posing the problem but unfortunately they don't solve the problem
    reinstalling the game will lose game progress ... they are on the windows 10 platform
    I am very sorry because I am at level 67....
    Cao,Grazie.
    Colombo.

Hope it's last solution! :)

Quote Originally Posted by colombo View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm new and thank you for accepting me...
    something similar happened I decided to associate Township with facebook to save my progress
    but when I restarted the game I noticed that in the Friends section that the facebook button is blocked
    even blocked friends the wheel continues to turn always...
    I wrote to Playrix posing the problem but unfortunately they don't solve the problem
    reinstalling the game will lose game progress ... they are on the windows 10 platform
    I am very sorry because I am at level 67....
    Cao,Grazie.
    Colombo.
    Hi Colombo,
    Hope it's last solution!

Dear TOWNSHIP support please give us a good hint!
    Thanks,
    Horatziu