Thread: Support

Support

My Wish List starts and ends with Support. I am not being facetious, but if you want my suggestion on how to improve TownShip, then I think you must seriously review your support function. Automated support is of limited value, when there are chronic technical issues. Consideration needs to be given to the length of time between requests for help and response, even prior to Covid-19 waiting several days for an automated response and then several more days for a live response is not satisfactory,. Particularly given the live response rarely, if ever fixes the issue. In my own case, I have been waiting over a month to have a serious glitch, which wipes out Town progress, to be fixed. I understand this may not be the correct Forum to raise this issue, if it is not, please guide me in the right direction.

This forum and its sub forums are mainly run by players trying to help players.
    Unfortunately Playrix staff rarely come in.
    Sorry to hear of your situation, but going direct to Playrix as you have done is the only route to take.
    Unless your report is closed by Playrix, do not open another, simply continue to answer the one you have.
    Try sending another reply, it may just kickstart your report.

Good Luck.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    This forum and its sub forums are mainly run by players trying to help players.
    Unfortunately Playrix staff rarely come in.
    Sorry to hear of your situation, but going direct to Playrix as you have done is the only route to take.
    Unless your report is closed by Playrix, do not open another, simply continue to answer the one you have.
    Try sending another reply, it may just kickstart your report.

Good Luck.
    My thanks for responding to my thread.I will do as you advise, but with no expectation that Playrix will ever respond, let alone do
    anything