Thread: New ideas for the game

New ideas for the game

Hello everyone

I really like the game and have many ideas like

1- why don’t you add a feature that allows the animals to be pregnant and the baby get bigger day by day then can provide the players with what it is ether it is cow , sheep or a chicken also the player can check the animal one by one .

2- in order to live a real life with the game the animals should get sick sometimes become the lack of Eating or the players did not enter the game for long time as result of that the animals die .

2- also the weather should be changing like sometime Sunny, rainy, and snowy.

3- also add the option of buying animals from players in a market.

4-also add horses to the game and the stay in stable and can be cleaned and washed .

These are my options so for, sorry to say a lot but really love the game and wish to play the real farme game

Regards
    Last edited by Yaz91; 04-25-2020 at 01:16 PM.

Any answer!

Wish there were more community buildings. I have a ton of tools from the tool exchange and they’re just taking up space in my ban but I don’t want to sell them!

Anyone!!!!

Hi Yaz,

This forum is for players to discuss aspects of the game among themselves, and it's highly unlikely that the developers of the game will see your suggestions. Last time they reviewed the "Wish List", they gave back a list of ideas that won't be implemented for various reasons. You can find the list here, and you'll notice that some of the ideas you suggested are already on that list.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thank you for replying

In this case, unfortunately Iam going to delete the game

Quote Originally Posted by Yaz91 View Post
    Thank you for replying

In this case, unfortunately Iam going to delete the game
    If you delete the game for not getting your own way, then perhaps this is not the game for you.
    I’m not sure the devs of any game will implement major changes at the request of one player.
    We need to remember that major changes totally change the balance of the game and would require a lot of work to implement.
    Also fir every player that leaves the game another one joins.
    I hope you change your mind, this is a wonderful game, and maybe you can enjoy it as it is.
    I wish you well in whatever you decide