Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Didn’t get my land expansion after completing my office.

Is there anyone who did get the expansion coupon?

And JayS, where can I get one of those chocolate teapots?
    Last edited by Mayfield; 04-28-2020 at 02:29 AM.

Major Office Event award trouble

I didn't get mine Expasion Ticket . In app support says restart game, which I did, still no expansion, then 'check event center', which is closed since completion, then 'there are no tech issues'.. Really don't know what else to do. Frustrating

Hola buenas, tengo problemas con la recompensa de la expansión. Cuando hice evento para conseguir la sala daban de recompensa, 30 billetes, la fotografía y una expansión.. Recibí todo menos la expansión.
    Alguien le pasó igual?
    La van a dar o hay que hacer algo más para conseguirla?
    Muchas gracias.
    Reciban un saludo.
    Atentamente;
    Anicola

Screenshot_20200428-091214.jpg
    Screenshot_20200428-091201.jpg
    Screenshot_20200428-090928.jpg

At no time during a slightly more pertinent "conversation" with the "help"bot could I see a paperclip or camera to attach screengrabs.

I refuse to waste more "playtime" on jumping through hoops. It's just a few tools.

However, if the 'new-improved' help system is just as 'helpful' to people who've lost their towns or been wrongly banned.........

It does make me chuckle wryly everyone instructed to re-install, that the game description STILL advertises country flags. Mind you, given there's still fake snow on Windows.....

Slightly off topic, but not a non-sequitur: people pay real money for pixels because they feel an emotional attachment to the game, because of relationships made with other players in co-op. A sense of community, especially fostered by regatta.

The quickest way to destroy that sense of community and attachment is by lack of trust. The standard fob off end to CS conversation that the issue is being passed to the Devs at least has the virtue of making those contacting CS feel that the contact was worthwhile. Occasionally it is, canapés are now amuse-gueules in French rather than sharing a name with sofas. Being lied to by a bot leaves a sour taste. (If I get frustrated enough to bite into my sofa, will report back with a taste comparison -----except will be unable to as forum closing, so at risk of starting a feedback loop - sense of community encourages purchases.....)

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Screenshot_20200428-091214.jpg
    Screenshot_20200428-091201.jpg
    Screenshot_20200428-090928.jpg

At no time during a slightly more pertinent "conversation" with the "help"bot could I see a paperclip or camera to attach screengrabs.

I refuse to waste more "playtime" on jumping through hoops. It's just a few tools.

However, if the 'new-improved' help system is just as 'helpful' to people who've lost their towns or been wrongly banned.........

It does make me chuckle wryly everyone instructed to re-install, that the game description STILL advertises country flags. Mind you, given there's still fake snow on Windows.....

Slightly off topic, but not a non-sequitur: people pay real money for pixels because they feel an emotional attachment to the game, because of relationships made with other players in co-op. A sense of community, especially fostered by regatta.

The quickest way to destroy that sense of community and attachment is by lack of trust. The standard fob off end to CS conversation that the issue is being passed to the Devs at least has the virtue of making those contacting CS feel that the contact was worthwhile. Occasionally it is, canapés are now amuse-gueules in French rather than sharing a name with sofas. Being lied to by a bot leaves a sour taste. (If I get frustrated enough to bite into my sofa, will report back with a taste comparison -----except will be unable to as forum closing, so at risk of starting a feedback loop - sense of community encourages purchases.....)
    Laughing and crying at the same time..won't bother with emojis...agree with everything you said.

got a reply from my ticket . . .

just as disheartening as you can imagine

they told me to submit an in-game ticket . . .like i hadn't already been fighting with their 'townbot' a few times who repeatedly closed the conversation after telling me that i must have gotten it because it says the event is working fine!!

will update you if the 'emailbot' replies back

very sad because the Professor's next event is coming up and I'm not encouraged to put $$ into a game that you can't trust, maybe the prizes there will be a fight for as well?

Last event: office - failure!

I hope everything is alright with you.
    In the last "office" event, when I completed the last task, the prizes were: 30 notes + profile picture + expansion. Can you explain to me why I DID NOT have the city expansion?!
    I'm waiting for an answer from you.
    Thanks.
    Greeting
    Antonio Matos

Hey guys, I also did not receive the expansion. The cash yes and avatar yes but the expansion was what I was interested in!

I did get a reply from Townbot as well. After replying that, I got another reply saying they were aware of the problem and already working on it, but it might take a while.

They didn't ask me for screen shots, but I don't think we can attach those in game. I suspect that's when we might be better off continuing the conversation by email.

It just seems so weird that after so many events with coupon rewards, they managed to get this one wrong.

Thanks May, I did try again and got a girl townbot this time that was very nice and is going to get me the reward . ..