Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Didn’t get my land expansion after completing my office.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Didn’t get my land expansion after completing my office.

I completed my office and was given my last rewards, including the new Profile Pict. But when I try to expand my town, I’m not getting my free land expansion. Has this happened to anyone else, or am I doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by TBird56 View Post
    ...Has this happened to anyone else, or am I doing something wrong?
    It seems it happens to some, as posted here. You'd best report it ingame, so Playrix can repair it.
    Good luck, and congrats

I didn't get mine either. In app support says restart game, which I did, still no expansion, then 'check event center', which is closed since completion, then 'there are no tech issues' and finally that I must have already rec'd reward. Really don't know what else to do. Frustrating

I finished the new challenge but didn't get my rewards.

I have just finished the new mayor's room challenge and I got money for having extra “lives” but I didnt get the expansion. I got the new avatar and that was it.

Okay, I have just read that it seems to be a common thing

Didn't get my expansion either.

И я осталась без расширения!!! Тех поддержка меня тоже "порадовала", что я уже получила свою награду 😡😡😡

Didn't get my expansion either.

Hi guys sorry I find it very complicated to find info and to get help on and on I did finsh the event Major office i did get an profile pic and the 30 cash but the Town extension i did get but is not working what to do ??

Major Office Event award trouble

I didn't get mine Expasion Ticket . In app support says restart game, which I did, still no expansion, then 'check event center', which is closed since completion, then 'there are no tech issues'.. Really don't know what else to do. Frustrating