Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Didn’t get my land expansion after completing my office.

My husband did not get his land expansion reward either,he’s not joined this forum so I said I’d mention it.
    He has plenty of land to expand as I’ve been playing several years I guide his progress so I know when things go wrong and township have got this wrong!
    What’s most annoying is the stupid responses from the help centre, do not talk to us like kids most players are older!
    You have Not delivered the reward simple as that.

Just reporting in with some small progress
    No land expansion but an improved reply to baby
    IMG_20200429_113424.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Just reporting in with some small progress
    No land expansion but an improved reply to baby ...
    That's indeed some progress, also in the promise to deliver it finally, sometime. Thanks, Jay!

It's not really clear to me... Should I send a report? Or is there a chance they will sort this out for everyone at the same time? There are so many players affected by this, it's hard to believe they just respond to every report and give out the coupons individually. Is their anyone out there who actually got the coupon? I know some can't check, becausse they have all expansions, but haven't met anyone who said they got it.

Land Expansion Coupon Rolling Out! :)

They are rolling it out!

Screenshot 2020-04-30 at 8.29.59 AM - Edited.jpg

and a bonus to boot:

Screenshot 2020-04-30 at 8.35.06 AM - Edited.jpg

**UPDATE** I am learning that, it looks like, if you did not complete nor participate, you will not get the land expansion coupon or bonus tcash.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 04-30-2020 at 09:15 PM.

Yeah, LOL. Just a few hours after I commented about it, they just give it to us What a pleasant surprise!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketto View Post
    What a pleasant surprise!
    Yes it is! I just received an expansion coupon and T15. This is on top of getting all the rewards I had played for. Thanks, Playrix!

How did you all receive the expansion coupon? I contacted them about the problem a few days ago but haven't received anything yet.

I got mine, I think they’re rolling it out to everyone who played!

Quote Originally Posted by Stella Eaton View Post
    I got mine, I think they’re rolling it out to everyone who played!
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Crittercastle View Post
    How did you all receive the expansion coupon? I contacted them about the problem a few days ago but haven't received anything yet.

As I mentioned it is "rolling out", when we hear this it means that it will be a gradual procession. Have to remember Playrix is compensating thousands of players and different platforms. So the process could take a few days to reach everyone. Fret not...if you completed your mayor's office...yours should be coming soon!