Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Didn’t get my land expansion after completing my office.

Quote Originally Posted by Stella Eaton View Post
    I got mine, I think they’re rolling it out to everyone who played!
    Only to those who also finished the room, I'd say (cos I didn't, and don't get a reward, just the usual exchange of leftovers) - and that is perfectly OK, of course.

land expansion and 15 t-cash over the original 30

My compensation came twice, immediately after each other.
    So I got 15tcash and a land expansion twice. Total... 30 tcash and 2 land expansions.

Mto obg pela resolução do problema fiquei muito satisfeita e meus companheiros de coo também. Grata

Exato, concluí meu escritório mas não recebi meu bilhete de expansão. Estou insatisfeito.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo Araújo View Post
    Exato, concluí meu escritório mas não recebi meu bilhete de expansão. Estou insatisfeito.
    Translation: "That's right, I completed my office but I didn't receive my expansion ticket. I am dissatisfied"

Quoting myself here...from page 5 post #50:

"As I mentioned it is "rolling out", when we hear this it means that it will be a gradual procession. Have to remember Playrix is compensating thousands of players and different platforms. So the process could take a few days to reach everyone. Fret not...if you completed your mayor's office...yours should be coming soon! "

It is possible you may have to file a ticket if you haven't already. So hold tight and see what happens.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 04-30-2020 at 09:23 PM.

Colpi di martello

Non ho mai ricevuto il buono espansione gratis della stanza del sindaco la mia città si chiama micaeandrecity

Colpi di martello

Buono espansione mai preso aiutooo