Thread: Unfair conditions among regatta teams

Unhappy Unfair conditions among regatta teams

In our co-op we are two only. In last regatta we noticed, that some teams at the top move very fast and have full points with additional task included very soon. Finally we examined top teams. Top two did not have two members, the first one has 15 members playing and second one has 5 members playing. That is not fair. We never can reach higher league if top teams are not the same category. There are more helpers and more chances. How is it possible?

Hello Elisa

I understand your concern and it can be frustrating. The teams that finished quickly were prepped and ready and probably used tcash. However, you still raced against 2 people.

Next week when racing, look to see a ship's wheel next to players names. If they have a ship's wheel...they are racing. If you look now during ISR (interseasonal regatta) everyone has a ship's wheel...this is set by the system...not the players.

sketch-1587763800153.jpg
    *tap picture to enlarge*

Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 04-24-2020 at 09:31 PM.

Well, good strategy can do much, but not all. Now I do not see, who of team members played and who not. But at the second place there was a team, that has 5 members, with levels 153, 133, 125, 54 and 43. We were 88 and 86. So, who of them played with us? That is what I want to say. That is odd.

The biggest advantage I see of having more people in the co-op than are racing is. Helping, if you have 5 people not racing that are making thing that the racers can request I see that as a big help.

Quote Originally Posted by ElisaElisa View Post
    ... I do not see, who of team members played and who not. But at the second place there was a team, that has 5 members, with levels 153, 133, 125, 54 and 43. We were 88 and 86. So, who of them played with us? ....
    The two with the wheel next to their name, as Twilight described above. During the race, that is; in hindsight it might have changed.
    (In IS it's different anyway.)

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    The biggest advantage I see of having more people in the co-op than are racing is. Helping, if you have 5 people not racing that are making thing that the racers can request I see that as a big help.
    That's true, ppl in the Coop and helping is very precious. What gets overlooked sometimes, IMO, when ppl complain about others having more ppl in their Coop than they (I know you didn't say that, Gary), that the Friends list is or can be far more important. If I can have my 50 - which is still more than a Coop - and others can have up to 300 through FB, then THAT is an advantage. There's probably always someone present in the game to help, which might be faster than the Coop.
    It's for that reason that we announced the next asking-for-help in our Coop, to be present and prepped to help - some friends are ninjas.
    Last edited by _DD_; 04-27-2020 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ElisaElisa View Post
    Well, good strategy can do much, but not all. Now I do not see, who of team members played and who not. But at the second place there was a team, that has 5 members, with levels 153, 133, 125, 54 and 43. We were 88 and 86. So, who of them played with us? That is what I want to say. That is odd.
    I did provide you with a visual aid explaining who is racing or who is not racing and I apologize if that was not clear enough. gggillis and _DD_ have also made good points on having a lot of helpful friends or a larger team. Having enough friends and/or teammates help with filling crates & orders.

There are 2 types of regattas: Seasonal Regatta (SR) and Interseasonal Regatta (ISR)

Here is a link to Seasonal Regatta (SR):
    https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Regatta

and one to Interseasonal Regatta(ISR):
    https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Interseasonal_Regatta

Perhaps those will give you the answers you seek.

There also descriptions ingame, behind the cog top left, "Help and Support".
    F.e. about >> Regattas and its subchapters (or here in your browser ).