Thread: Notification For Co-Op Building

Notification For Co-Op Building

Can you consider adding a notification on the outside of the co-op building for invitations. I was invited to a group and didn't see the invite till a week later. I had already started a new group but if I would have seen the invite I would have joined that group.
    Also I see there are no private messages for friends. I know there will be none in the future. Can we Atleast send a short message with an invite to the co-op or maybe a few fixed phrases to choose from?

Quote Originally Posted by Palefacerider202 View Post
    Can you consider adding a notification on the outside of the co-op building for invitations. I was invited to a group and didn't see the invite till a week later. ...
    I seem to remember we do get a red exclamation mark in the game, when the Coop inbox receives a new msg - ? might sit on the envelope or somewhere else top left, but still, something is there - ?

...Also I see there are no private messages for friends. I know there will be none in the future. Can we Atleast send a short message with an invite to the co-op or maybe a few fixed phrases to choose from?
    Not sure I understand you correctly here, so hope I am answering to the correct idea: in an "invite to a Coop" you CAN overwrite the existing invitation text ("dear mayor of ...town, we are inviting you...") and use the room for your own text. I know that some use these msgs indeed as a means to communicate
    If that's not what you are asking, I hope someone else will jump in.

That's good info I didn't know you could write the invite. I was referring to a notification icon above the building on the outside. Like when the market resets or you get an achievement at the mayor's office

.... I was referring to a notification icon above the building on the outside. Like when the market resets or you get an achievement at the mayor's office
    For a Coop inbox msg, right? then I'd still say it's there, just not at the Coop, but like other ingame mails. If I remember that correctly, I doubt we'd get another one for a specific msg.
    But in any case, if you want to suggest it to Playrix, you'll better send it as feedback ingame. They won't see it here, as here are mainly other players like you.

You get notified of invites each time they are sent. You will see a red exclamation point to your left in the chat window. When you open the chat window an envelope will pop out.

Once you click the envelope...it is now considered as read and will be in your "Inbox". You will be given three options: View, Decline, Accept. If you do nothing or simply hit "View"...you can access your inbox to reread the message. If you hit decline, then the message is lost forever.

sketch-1588252442596.jpg
    *tap to enlarge*

As _DD_ has said...and I too hope I understood correctly...you can delete the standard invite message in the box and write something else. I do this all the time to say "Hi" or "Thank-you". Keep in mind you must be friends with the individual you are sending that message.

(reminder you can't send a private message in this fashion to someone already in your co-op)
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 05-02-2020 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    You get notified of invites each time they are sent. You will see a red exclamation point to your left in the chat window. ...
    ah right! on the Chat window, not at the mail symbol - thanks, Twilight! - but it's still, as vaguely remembered, visible directly on the screen.

Nice pictures, Twilight thumbs up for editing them! *g*

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ah right! on the Chat window, not at the mail symbol - thanks, Twilight! - but it's still, as vaguely remembered, visible directly on the screen.

Nice pictures, Twilight thumbs up for editing them! *g*

Thank-you. The timing of this post was perfect as I had just received a message from a friend!

宝石利用が無効

元気な協同組合を購入、ほぼ1日経つ 何も変化がない

Quote Originally Posted by マミー View Post
    元気な協同組合を購入、ほぼ1日経つ 何も変化がない
    Translation:
    Gem usage disabled
    Purchased a vigorous cooperative, almost one day later, nothing changed