Thread: Dead Zone

Dead Zone

For months I have been unable to clear land,build Community Bldgs , build houses or get a new plot of field. Its an endless loop of you cant clear land because of your population which requires houses. No houses are available to build. No community buildings are available to build. I cannot expand my town anymore. Its fun and exciting to see your town grow or see a new house or building pop up. I could use more fields but thats not an option anymore either. So all I do is send trains and planes. Its not fun anymore.

James, back on Feb 28th you reported you were at level 63 and we gave you some info on what CBs were upcoming for your next few levels.

The CBs after level 60 required power tools that can only be obtained at the "Tool Exchange" building (found under "Special" and not "Factories"). Did you build / complete that?

As we said in your other post, you CBs are the "root" that allows you to proceed with houses which in turn trigger extra fields for crops, land expansions, and future factories.

So, have you leveled up past 63? There are a number of other activities that can help you level up more quickly like satisfying helicopter orders or helping other players fill their planes, trains, and zoo orders.

I am still at level 63. Yes I built the tool exchange. I have tons of grinders, drills etc. just taking up space in the barn because I have no clue as to how many I will need. I play everyday and it just seems like it takes so long to level up.

If you want to level up faster, try doing a lot more helicopter orders. Trains, planes, and helicopters are our biggest sources of XP.

The wiki has a page showing which materials we will need for our next community building, here.
    https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Community_Buildings

It DOES get harder to level up as you get in the higher ranges, way harder than it is at level 63!

I was stalled in the high 80's, maybe level 86? I could NOT figure out how I was going to complete the 5 CB's and 9 zoo enclosures I had started (also learned what a horrible mistake that is and that everybody does it!) without spending tons of real money! I was very close to quitting.

My whole game shifted when I came here and learned about upgrading the trains to level 21 and why you want to do that! HERE was a big project I could concentrate on and at the same time get the materials I needed to really make use of the tool exchange and complete the CBs faster and faster! That CB list at the beginning of this section also helped a ton! I decided to totally ignore the zoo, it's a dead loss, and concentrate on the trains and CB's. In 3 months I was over level 90 and had all 3 trains up to level 21 and all CBs completed.

I never would have been able to figure all that stuff out by myself and I sure wouldn't have had the very cool experience I've had watching the trains bring me all the stuff I needed right when I needed it! Boost your trains and right now do whatever you have to do to get your levels up so you can build the rest of the CBs! So fun!

Thanks so much dnana for the helpful info I was seeking !!