Thread: Storing everything to rearrange ...

Storing everything to rearrange ...

I know you can temporarily store all items in edit mode so it's easier to rearrange your township but you have to put all buildings back before continued play. However, would it be possible to update the game so that all factories, community buildings, house, etc. be stored the same way the decorations are? This would make things so much better because in my case, I run out of room to build new things and to do so, I had to sell my houses to make room. Now because of that, i dont have the population level to expand. Its frustrating. If this could be done, it would make my gaming experience so much better. Thank you for your time.

The devs have stated they will not/cannot implement storage for community buildings. I am guessing that this is a coding issue relating to the link between buildings/factories/houses & population. This is why they finally launched the temporary storage facility in edit mode.

There are a number of different ways to get around this but the easiest way is to edit small areas at a time. One way to completely redevelop your town is to put all decs in storage, completely fill in the water with land & then move everything else into one corner enabling you to start from scratch.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 - Fed up with the Regatta 'rewards'!!
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

I was thinking the same thing. Even if you can't store the community buildings it would still be better than the suggestion below as that doesn't really work. I tried that last time and still have not been able to do what I wanted. Please devs consider being able to store more items for editing your town