Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Background on some windows is blacked out

Quote Originally Posted by Farosinthesun View Post
    Mine has also gone black, can you please tell me how to find com.playrix.township-mac, thanks
    Faros
    Have looked all over my Mac and can't find the folder. I'm sorry. I have a program that deletes all the files of an application when I trash that application so that program did it for me automatically. Here is website for that app - http://onnati.net/apptrap/

I've posted a reply with a link to a program that lets you trash all files associated with an application when you trash it. I don't use it on all trash applications but did with this Township program rpoblem. Post with link has to be approved by the moderator. Hopefully it will clear soon.

I couldn't find the files after searching all over my Mac so I can't give you the path, sorry. Name of this program is AppTrap.
    Last edited by Argus012755; 04-21-2020 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farosinthesun View Post
    Mine has also gone black, can you please tell me how to find com.playrix.township-mac, thanks
    Faros
    In order to find the folder on MAC, you have to open Finder, type /Users/your-mac-username/Library/Containers, find the com.playrix.township-mac (or com.playrix) folder.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

You've got the fix, Argus! The added step is critical. I did the added step between 1. and 2. For dummies like me, you can do a search for com.playrix.township-mac to learn where the file folder is located on your system. Thank you, Argus!!!!!

Ok Playrix, this is not good. Black screens back. Game removed AGAIN & RE-INSTALLED to fix glitch but if it had not been for Argus here, I would still have been in the dark, literally as no reply from yourselves. THANK YOU ARGUS, YOU'RE A LIFESAVER

I am having the same problem. I am not sure how to find "com.playrix.township-mac" as suggested by a previous poster. I have deleted and reinstalled several times and I still have a black background.