Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Background on some windows is blacked out

Thumbs up Background on some windows is blacked out

My helicopter, mine, lab, tool exchange, academy of industry, and regatta windows all have no (black) backgrounds. I can't see where to mine, regatta tasks, lab options, and things like that.

Anyone else having this issue?

Anyone have an idea how to get them back before next regatta or when I need to mine?

Quote Originally Posted by Argus012755 View Post
    My helicopter, mine, lab, tool exchange, academy of industry, and regatta windows all have no (black) backgrounds. I can't see where to mine, regatta tasks, lab options, and things like that.

Anyone else having this issue?

Anyone have an idea how to get them back before next regatta or when I need to mine?

Mine are the same, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it didn't fix it.

So glad it's not just me! Yes, I am having same issue. Can't use the Mine at all because it, like others, is blacked out. Uninstalled and reinstalled but did not fix. I have contacted tech support and sent screen shot to show issue. Their canned response said further response will be delayed due to COVID-19.

see also

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1661049

maybe add your OS... all on MAC?

Quote Originally Posted by ctb3rt View Post
    Their canned response said further response will be delayed due to COVID-19.
    Ah, ah, ah, COVID-19 does not impede them to introduce bugs, only to correct them, I'm rolling on the floor laughing

Got my backgrounds back

Steps I did which I got from help center were:

1. Shut down computer restart computer, check game.
    2. If that didn't work: Delete game, restart computer, reinstall game

One step I added on during step 2 was to also delete the system preference folder for the Township game - com.playrix.township-mac

I will try this as still got the dreaded black screens this morning - YIPEEEE!!!! Tried the reset and it seems to have worked, thank you Argus
    Got my backgrounds back

One step I added on during step 2 was to also delete the system preference folder for the Township game - com.playrix.township-mac
    Last edited by Sixtieschick67; 04-21-2020 at 10:28 AM.

Got my backgrounds back

Mine has also gone black, can you please tell me how to find com.playrix.township-mac, thanks
    Faros

I seem to be having issues with all my playrix games - Home and Garden also have issues with black screens. No idea what's going on, but all the issues started at the same time.

Argus, I tried the uninstall, shut-down, re-start, reinstall as directed by tech support but did not fix. Perhaps I need to do your added step. I searched com.playrix.township-mac and 4 popped up all th way back to 2016. I'm a dummy. Should I delete all 4 or only most recent?