Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Upgraded jewlery factory and no bonus in helicopters

  1. #1

    Upgraded jewlery factory and no bonus in helicopters

    Hi, I upgraded jewlery factory to get 100% more experience and don't buy any jewlery, only produce and I don't get any bonus at all from the helicopters. I noticed it while few boosters are on - 2x coins from helicopters and faster ingot smelting. Do these boosters impact experience bonus?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,181
    Hi Flowerland, Welcome to the forum,
    The boosters only give you the 2x coins, they do not affect the Xp.
    When you open the heli to send it, your coin value should be a different colour and not blue.
    This shows it is giving you the boost. The XP will still be blue.

  3. #3
    Thank you Cuddz! Everything works fine except XP got from heli. I remember there was a "+bonus" info flying just after the regular XP info while sending heli. I guess I will wait till the end of boosters working and see if anything changed.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowerland View Post
    Hi, I upgraded jewlery factory to get 100% more experience and don't buy any jewlery, only produce and I don't get any bonus at all from the helicopters. I noticed it while few boosters are on - 2x coins from helicopters and faster ingot smelting. Do these boosters impact experience bonus?
    I'm going to interpret this as two things. Bonus coming from factory upgrades and bonus boosters.

    Cuddz is correct in that the heli boosters (or the generous customer event) only gives double coins. There is also a double experience event ("Happy Times") coming up in about 2 weeks (Early May) and you should see the increased experience points then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flowerland View Post
    Thank you Cuddz! Everything works fine except XP got from heli. I remember there was a "+bonus" info flying just after the regular XP info while sending heli. I guess I will wait till the end of boosters working and see if anything changed.
    Yes, it used to do that both for experience and for coins, any factory bonus (or booster bonus) "flew up" to the relevant section after the base value. A few updates ago they changed that and now the total of base and any bonus is shown in the heli order and only a single value "flies up".

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    it used to do that both for experience and for coins, any factory bonus (or booster bonus) "flew up" to the relevant section after the base value. A few updates ago they changed that and now the total of base and any bonus is shown in the heli order and only a single value "flies up".
    I am sorry, English is not my mother tongue, I might not explain it clearly.
    I thought it might be a bug having something to do with boosters. Jewlery factory is the only one I upgraded to 100% and I get a little XP points from it, not much more than from other factories when sending heli. I did not know about the change in bonus shown. Thank you for the information and explanation, cdosr!

  6. #6
    Pearl choker and pendant = 432 XP and other remaining requests would give me more XP, I've just checked.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowerland View Post
    Pearl choker and pendant = 432 XP and other remaining requests would give me more XP, I've just checked.
    I currently have a helicopter order for 2 Rings. I have not upgraded my Jewelry Factory, it is still at level 1. The offer has 254XP for 2 Rings, smaller than the amount you have for 2 items, Pearl Choker and Pendant. I'll keep checking for my jewelry offers to see what XP is offered for the other pieces.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,093
    I haven't even built the jeweler, but my current offer is 253 XP for one pair of earrings, if that helps.

  9. #9
    Thanks cdosr and Mayfield!
    Maybe it also depends on the level? My is 87. But still, why other requests give me more experience?
    This time I got a better offer - 2237 XP for a diadem and a gold ingot.
    I remember upgrading jewlery factory few years ago, because it was giving me most XP and I played occasionally, so it was a good investition. I am not sure about it now.

  10. #10
    A diadem + 1 pair of earrings = 822 XP.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •