Thread: Cancelling task reservations by the leader

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cancelling task reservations by the leader

I was just thinking to propose this suggestion..how cool it would be if the leader is allowed to cancel the task reservations done by anyone in the co-op...
    I know there is an option to restrict reservations partially and completely but sometimes when people hold up tasks for too long it just becomes pain for other players..it would be great for teams that have reservation time policy for example reservation allowed only for 2 hours..If leader is allowed to cancel the player reservation 'n' number of times it will make things easier for the whole co-op.

Hi Shantam, Welcome to the forum,
    This has been discussed before, unfortunately it hasn’t brought any fruition from the devs.
    Leaders set the rules and it is up to them to enforce them.

Leader can already cancel any reservation. They have to reserve the task over the original reservation then cancel it. The task become free for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Leader can already cancel any reservation. They have to reserve the task over the original reservation then cancel it. The task become free for everyone.
    And what happens when the same player reserves the task again but the leader has to wait for 3 hours(I guess) to reserve it again because he cancelled his own reservation last time himself to make the task free for anyone? All gone in vein..

Cuddz I see Dev's didn't show any interest in this idea but there definitely has to be some extra powers given to the leader to exercise over other members except kicking them without getting kicked..afterall leader should feel like a leader and should have something extra 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Shantam View Post
    And what happens when the same player reserves the task again but the leader has to wait for 3 hours(I guess) to reserve it again because he cancelled his own reservation last time himself to make the task free for anyone? All gone in vein..

Cuddz I see Dev's didn't show any interest in this idea but there definitely has to be some extra powers given to the leader to exercise over other members except kicking them without getting kicked..afterall leader should feel like a leader and should have something extra
    The leader should kick such a player that do not follow the rules. If the leader do not want to use that power of his, he should at least exclude that player from the regatta.

I agree with Graylady, the leader has the power of kicking, or of restricting from regatta, and should use that to enforce the rules.
    If a player has had the reservation taken away and then reserves it again, they are clearly not wanting to follow the rules and as such imo they are not a team player and are not helping the smooth running of the coop. Fir me they would be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Shantam View Post
    I was just thinking to propose this suggestion..how cool it would be if the leader is allowed to cancel the task reservations done by anyone in the co-op...
    I know there is an option to restrict reservations partially and completely but sometimes when people hold up tasks for too long it just becomes pain for other players..it would be great for teams that have reservation time policy for example reservation allowed only for 2 hours..If leader is allowed to cancel the player reservation 'n' number of times it will make things easier for the whole co-op.
    How do you restrict all task permanently from being reserved

Quote Originally Posted by Williamsc3232 View Post
    How do you restrict all task permanently from being reserved
    In the co-op settings, set who can reserve to "nobody"

20200423_231428.jpg

My co-op has a rule that a player can only reserve a task for a couple of hours. If another player wants that task, they would have to ask the player that reserved it if they can have it.

Mi lider le hackearon su cta y no puede hacer nada para acceder a su cta y poner otro lider creo otra cta y se volvió a unir y nos contó pero no sabemos q hacer