Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 20.11 New Global Event - Starts Today!

20.11 New Global Event - Starts Today!

Preparations for the Harvest Fair/Thanksgiving are underway. Tables, stands, and booths have been set up. But there's still something missing... could it be vegetables? That's it! Fill your townspeople's orders for farm goods and earn suns! Earn as many suns as you can to win valuable prizes!

Good luck everyone!

Hi Kuen

I don't get double coins for these orders. I just checked carefully and I get the amount specified by the order and my regular increase. Nothing more.

Graylady
    Level 73
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Ralph0989
    Hi Kuen... I'm no getting double coins either... Just the regular coins +bonus, regular xps +bonus, and suns...

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Kuen

I don't get double coins for these orders. I just checked carefully and I get the amount specified by the order and my regular increase. Nothing more.

Graylady
    Level 73
    Sorry, my mistake. It must have been just me then. Will double check this again.

sandssmith
    Kuen,

Any news you can share about whether Mac OS X version will have an update that will allow participation in these global events (for this event, future events, or not going to happen ever for OS X)???

I enjoy the game immensely, but do miss many of the newer features that these forums talk about.
    (Can you comment on whether this is because there are few OS X users compared to the other platforms?)

To name a couple key items:
    • I'm starting to run out of Town Hall Advancements, as the Mac OS X version only has 3 'star' levels to complete.
    • No way to 'update' trains as mentioned for other versions.
    • No airport as an additional place to 'fill orders'
    • No 'Raja' to retrieve items
    • I'm starting to run into 'Random Friends' that I can not gift or help w/ trains, as they have a 'newer version.'
    I'm concerned the same could happen to my friends!

Thanks for your attention!

sandssmith
    Town: Bear Falls
    Level 40
    OS X

Mary C Ross
    I have the update but not the new event on samsung galaxy s4.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary C Ross View Post
    I have the update but not the new event on samsung galaxy s4.
    Hi Mary

I'm on android and I had another upgrade this morning to get the event. Check Google Play

Graylady
    Level 73
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Theresal58
    I don't get double coins either. Also, I just got the update and already there are people out there have filled over 1000 orders ! How can this be ?

Mary C Ross
    Well I just uninstalled then reinstalled through google play and still no new event.

Barbara-Jean
    Well I received two shovels need them!! For my first level! Mary I am so sorry!!